What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BH IBL the clone run, the white strain??

the gnome

Veteran
i'm @52 bloom on my next run,
of course cloned my purdy *Ice Princess* BH from the last run and I think she's worthy of another thread once more :smoke:

she's 50+ days but at 25 she was already ahead of everything else in the room and was *ruling the roost* in the resin dept
despite the stiff competition in this round.
she hasn't lost her lead and is still the frostiest babe in town!
picture.php

the resin on her is something else!!
even the leaves have insane resin!!
this should be the WHITE BH IBL
picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey the gnome, glad to see you doing a run of your Ice Princess ;). You say she's still the frostiest, even more than the GSs? If so then sounds like them two need to meet 1 day soon :). GL and i'll shoot you a PM soon, take care 1

G

Guest 88950

dank all day bro

it seems to be common in the BH IBL and anything its bread to.

the gnome

Veteran
I love this strain guys!
pics say it all :smoke:

You say she's still the frostiest, even more than the GSs? If so then sounds like them two need to meet 1 day soon
smile.gif
. GL and i'll shoot you a PM soon, take care 1

oh yeah... ice princess does have the lead on the stompers in the resin dept.

""If so then sounds like them two need to meet 1 day soon
smile.gif
""
hmmmm... GS X BH IBL :chin:---> GrapeHead? by jove old man! brilliant idea!

I had 3 BH males and still have pollen in deep freeze and if that's not good enough there's a GS stud in the stable.

Last edited:

JACKBAYBEH

Looking really fantastic there gnome!! How does she smoke??
Curious, b-cuz I got a pack of these on ice.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good job fellas. Just getting started with a few myself. Lets see what happens...

picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
Gsizzle, very nice! @25+days the resin really starts to kick in and yours looks like its dumping the clutch and shifting into overdrive!
its safe to say you guys won't be disappointed with this one.
so much resin and so dense and hard but keep an eye for mold
I had to cut some of the bud/bracts out.

jack, definitely a straight up sativa get up party buzz

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey the gnome, it sounded good in my head (BH IBL x GS) so I had to kick the idea out there. Hope you can get that breeding done, it should be fire. I've been looking at the GSs more and more lately and thinking but i'm also currently running the BH IBLs (got 2 males so far and 1 female out of 5, the other 2 are still too small 1 is the mutant and i'm hoping its a girl and the other suffered an unknown accident but I lost over half of it so its currently recovering and trying to get some size to it) and the P19 keeps popping up in my head like use me so i've got something nice planned for it (it will be epic). Oh yea by the way 1 of my males is a completely crazy looking sativa and it has the devil horns just like a few of my other plants but when I say he looks crazy I haven't seen anyone with a BH IBL grow that has a male that looks like this yet. I'll try to get a pic of him when I plan a day trip out, most of my trips are at night so I don't get many pics during my guerilla grows. Sorry I have to run so this may be a wierd looking post but i'll try to come back and finish the thought later. Take care 1

Y

Yankmychain

Oh shit Gsizzle rocking the Block enshit. start a thread Sizzla.

the gnome

Veteran
much thanks calimed :)
she's easy to spot nestled in with other ladies, just look for the fuzzy white ivory towers in the canopy :D

KCS, I would love to see those pics of BH outdoors
and be sure to include a pic of your *crazed satan* P19 male

that's fucking rad gnome! you got one hell of a keeper just by chance! even though the borg dealt you a shitty hand, you came up on a definite keeper... this was your first grindhouse grow, correct?

the gnome

Veteran
that's fucking rad gnome! you got one hell of a keeper just by chance! even though the borg dealt you a shitty hand, you came up on a definite keeper... this was your first grindhouse grow, correct?

yup, 1st Grind grow vanillia moon.
the only other strain Ive grown that even comes close to this BH is peyote purple and Grape Stomper,
resin spills onto the surrounding leaves on that one bigtime also

Last edited:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gsizzle, very nice! @25+days the resin really starts to kick in and yours looks like its dumping the clutch and shifting into overdrive!
its safe to say you guys won't be disappointed with this one.
so much resin and so dense and hard but keep an eye for mold
I had to cut some of the bud/bracts out.

jack, definitely a straight up sativa get up party buzz

I think you are right. I just realized i post this pic in your personal thread hope its OK if not just holla and I will remove. But here she is at Day 28

picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
oh yeah gsizzle,
that's when she starts to spread her wings and doesn't stop :smoke:
your BH... she is stuning mr G!!!

and hey!
no worries my friend all with the pics, keep em coming ;)

Adrift

Veteran
good stuff gnome! i have 4 BH clones from my keeper pheno about 4 weeks in .. i sure love her!!!!! awesome looking shots!!!!

the gnome

Veteran
ma man adrift..... :good:
please feel free to post any pic's you want ;)

I know all your BH pics are killa and I'm damn curious what
they look like :smoke:

Adrift

Veteran
ill post some up whenever i take some new ones! been slacking pretty hard on taking pics :)

been to busy it seems like!

take care and happy growing!!!