What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fet's Dizzy strain..

Whaaat has happened with fets strain DIZZY
he was reworking some australian clone which looks like a vine.. then disappeared... TBH i thought it was BS when he started talking about releasing the strain...

I doubt anyone even knows what im going on about but its worth a shot...?:tiphat:

baron1212

Havent seen a word from fet or dman.Dizzy looks alot like the Dr. Grinspoon strain dont you think?Did someone buy the genetics from fet?I thought he was holding them like gold?

midwest

I don't believe it was ever actually released.
Fet left the canna scene. Not sure exactly what happened but hopefully he'll pop back up in the future.
Dman is still around at another forum (TCC) but he doesn't sell beans anymore

Dizzy sure did look cool though
I think there are other similar lines around with that mutation. I believe they call them ABC or something like that.

sdd420

Veteran
Had a train wreck cross with thin rock hard buds must be Thai pheno? Don't know if it was in the dizzy strain but sounds like a Thai strain fwiw didn't dj short have a jungle vine type Thai? In his blueberry

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sdd420....it was not a standard form of cannabis...

Just for the show....and some memories...
ABC (Aussi Bastard Canna), Bindi, Dizzy....
VicHghs? ver was ABC or Bindi?...Fets ver was ABC called Dizzy....
lost in the world...somewhere...but was interesting for a while there between the old cats...
FOE20

Attachments

• 3057theoddsnap-med.jpg
    3057theoddsnap-med.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 21
  • 3057eXeImprovedABC-med.jpg
    3057eXeImprovedABC-med.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 3057ABCimprovedat45degL-med.jpg
    3057ABCimprovedat45degL-med.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 3057ABCgonedomestic1-med.jpg
    3057ABCgonedomestic1-med.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 3057ABCgonedomestic2-med.jpg
    3057ABCgonedomestic2-med.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

stickshift

sdd420....it was not a standard for of cannabis...

Just for the show....and some memories...
ABC (Aussi Bastard Canna), Bindi, Dizzy....
VicHghs? ver was ABC or Bindi?...Fets ver was ABC called Dizzy....
lost in the world...somewhere...but was interesting for a while there between the old cats...
FOE20

Twas Hyb's not Vic's.... I remember Hyb and Fet had an epic wank off..... dunno who the Aussie was that got the seeds to Emery though, perhaps Donald Mallard would know.... If memory is right it was crossed to flo at some point and I think given out by cannabisculture...

Edit: From reading about, I think Mongyman lays claims to being an original founder of it... so it went from mongyweed to ABC/bindi/dizzy..

jayd

fet was a cool guy, hope hes doing ok where ever he is. his green giant x ak47 i grew was awesome

JKD

Veteran
Fet still has a few beans available from a rival site - but not Dizzy.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea dont think fet ever rel dizzy at all...was always workin on it....personally Ive never seen the seed on any of these lines and im a seed hunter...good and weird times tho..

ahh yea on point stickshift...damn between vic, hyb and eXe I get lost in the 3 letter nicks...wankoff...no doubt...was quite the show tho...almost like genetic dueling.....I caught the hg4 show...heh..used to bs with fet late nights in chat on h4....def a interesting character....you remeber the cigg ashtray keyboard?!...lol..good gawd..
mongy sounds really vague not sure ive known that part.....your all over it tho...good deets sir...I never really wanted it..but it was so interesting of a form..hard not to wonder...
Ive rocked a few SBros lines...
GCindy, ApolloThunder(bomb ass herb), GGiant...few others..still have the genius hybs in the box...good ole days...
FOE20

Attachments

• AThundNugTKO_04-08-07.jpg
    AThundNugTKO_04-08-07.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 14
  • GCindy-HBerryDWC_7-30.jpg
    GCindy-HBerryDWC_7-30.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 14
  • GiantCindys_7-28.jpg
    GiantCindys_7-28.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

S4703W

Very interesting plant, thank you for sharing the pics Foe20. Would love to hear more about it. Has anyone ever seen any seed from it?

BlackBart

Veteran
Fet gave me some Dizzy seeds years ago and I could not get them to germ .It would have been a interesting strain to play with .

M

MrSterling

FOE, that barely looks like cannabis in a couple shots. It looks more like a ground cover species.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Hyb was (and I hope still is) working that ABC.Last I heard from him he was looking at trying to market some,but maybe the timing wasn't right.I haven't heard anything about it in quite some time.Hope it works out for him so they could get out.As I recall,he did say that they were high cbd,which would make it attractive to many who are in search of the cbd strains.

OLDproLg

Veteran
Cool memories!!

Never seen that greenhouse packed up with it?
Pretty good grow,they budded great for such weirdos!
THanx FOE..

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
def good to see the old dusty fellaz come out to take a peek...heh

damn Bart...yea weren't many that got a shot at um at all...I was lookin but not touchin back then..heh...just to weird lookin for me..but get its intrigue..herd Fst kicked out some damn nice herb down there to...i had decent luk with bout 1/2 of the sbros lines..others a lil to wild for me..

masta Clips...well damn nice to see ya m8....

MrSterling agreed...just weird lookin plus if i recall the potency was a issue...

kewl Slimbro...didnt know it was being worked like that...least it had meaning..thats kewl...

no doubt OLDpro....think that was hyb's digs...not sure tho....def some good ole days indeed
FOE20

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I just got some rep for my comment in this thread made 7 yrs ago.Interesting as I had completely forgotten about it. :D

Just an FYI...Brother Hyb has released the ABC he has been working on for 20yrs or more,as well as some hybrids.

Haven't heard from our Bro Foe for quite a while now.Hope all is well with him,as he has not responded to any of my recent messages.