What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
old thread appears to be broken...

so let's try and keep things civil here...

take the high road and don't respond to insults,if you do that it will make it far easier for the mods to deal with...

igrowone

Veteran
thank you sir
very tasteful title if I might say so
the forces of chaos seemed subdued of late

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As the Senate begins confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, two-thirds of voters say Congress should focus instead on passing more COVID-19 relief for struggling workers and businesses, according to a new YouGov poll.

The survey, which was conducted from Oct. 9 to 11, found that large majorities of the public think Congress has its priorities backward. Not only do more than three-quarters (77 percent) of registered voters want legislators to approve another major pandemic relief package; 66 percent want the Senate to vote on it before voting on Barrett’s nomination. A full third of Republicans (33 percent) agree.
YouGov poll: As opposition to Trump's pandemic approach grows, most voters want Senate to pass stimulus before considering Amy
Mon, October 12, 2020, 1:53 PM MDT

As the Senate begins confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, two-thirds of voters say Congress should focus instead on passing more COVID-19 relief for struggling workers and businesses, according to a new YouGov poll.

The survey, which was conducted from Oct. 9 to 11, found that large majorities of the public think Congress has its priorities backward. Not only do more than three-quarters (77 percent) of registered voters want legislators to approve another major pandemic relief package; 66 percent want the Senate to vote on it before voting on Barrett’s nomination. A full third of Republicans (33 percent) agree.

In contrast, negotiations over a new round of stimulus funds remain at a partisan impasse while the Republican-controlled Senate plows ahead with its plan to install Barrett on the court before the Nov. 3 election — even though at least two GOP members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Utah’s Mike Lee and North Carolina’s Thom Tillis, have tested positive for COVID-19 in recent days.

In response, a majority of registered voters (54 percent) say in-person hearings should be delayed. Only 36 percent say the opposite.

The consensus around Congress’s misplaced priorities reflects the deepening influence of COVID-19 on the final days of the 2020 election. While slightly more voters blame Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (43 percent) than President Trump (40 percent) for Washington’s continuing failure to agree on a relief bill, that dynamic has in no way boosted Trump. On the contrary, Trump continues to trail Democratic nominee Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among likely voters (43 percent to 51 percent) in large part because they have taken an even dimmer view of the president’s leadership on COVID-19 in the wake of his own recent hospitalization and the broader White House outbreak that has left dozens infected.

Attachments

• 76ea1790-0cbc-11eb-9bff-0989f8737929.jpg
    76ea1790-0cbc-11eb-9bff-0989f8737929.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 27

St. Phatty

Trump is facing his own mortality.

Knowing he will be gone soon, the closest he can get to immortality is what people say about him, and streets named after him in Israel.

I think part of his Last Days strange fevered behavior, imagine Trump is a snail, and he wants to leave behind a NICE trail of slime.

Whatever he does about the election, from Trump's point of view, it's about "posterity" - how he will be remembered.

And also, getting out of debt, running one last scam.

From some of the historians of our day I am hearing about the Trump News Network, the next lily pad in the Trump Swamp.

h.h.

Veteran
I think it’s great trump is pushing for all America, the whole world even, to have the same treatment he received instead of simply representing himself as a Superman and hitting the campaign trail. The Senate is definitely on top of it as well having put their partisanship aside for the good of the people. Am I right?

Trump is facing his own mortality.

Knowing he will be gone soon, the closest he can get to immortality is what people say about him, and streets named after him in Israel.

I think part of his Last Days strange fevered behavior, imagine Trump is a snail, and he wants to leave behind a NICE trail of slime.

Whatever he does about the election, from Trump's point of view, it's about "posterity" - how he will be remembered.

And also, getting out of debt, running one last scam.

From some of the historians of our day I am hearing about the Trump News Network, the next lily pad in the Trump Swamp.

Trump has far more honor then Oboomba.. talk about Slimy look at the shitpile Oboomba and Big Mike left behind them
..Worst president in US history !

St. Phatty

Not really the founder of punk rock
Nutty as a fruit cake though.

Trump is nuttier than Squirrel Poo.

Biden sounds a little nutty - $15 Million per hour minimum wage ? - but I think most of his mis-speaking moments are related to him being 74 and needing to rest.

igrowone

Veteran
Trump is nuttier than Squirrel Poo.

Biden sounds a little nutty - $15 Million per hour minimum wage ? - but I think most of his mis-speaking moments are related to him being 74 and needing to rest.
if he's nutty acting now
just picture his last days in the oval office
rejected by the people, an outcast
when he survived covid the old saying come to mind - 'when god wants to punish you, he will grant you your wishes'

Status
Not open for further replies.