What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you harvest it?

The123321

ElC3yDJ.jpg

How often do you have autos go beyond 100 days? I think I stunted the plant by defoliating a lot a few weeks ago and now it is almost day 100 and I see very little if any amber trichomes on it. I had nutrient problems and many of the leaves were burnt and it makes it hard to view the trichomes as the burnt leaves are in many of the images but here is 1 image that you can view of it. I am planning to give the plant 1 more week which would be like 104. If I still do not see much amber trichomes then would you recommend that I go ahead and harvest it? I made a lot of mistakes on the plant and likely stunted it and I do not know how much longer I should wait before I just go ahead and harvest it. My next plants look much better than it.

Fixer

14 weeks from seed doesn't necessarily seem long for an autoflower. What does the breeder say about the strain? You've got cloudy tricombs. I'd flush it and see what happens. :tiphat:

The123321

Thanks. I think these are normally harvested around 70 days or so from seed and this is almost day 100 from seed though I likely stunted it from defoliating and nutrient problems on it. Even if it does not have amber if I harvest it tomorrow do you think it would still have a good effect and not be real racy?

Fixer

Only time will tell. If you find it too racy lat it age for longer. It will mellow it out some.

Azeotrope

Veteran
I don't do autos or fem seeds but, I'd probably go a little longer. It is so subjective...... Strain, phenotype, desired feel/effect/taste, and so on. I think you are in the "okay to chop window". Most people harvest too early if they make any error at all. Best of luck!