Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Schnazzleberry #3'

Thread Title Search
var 'Schnazzleberry #3' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2015, 08:53 AM #1
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
var 'Schnazzleberry #3'

The newest edition to the Schnazzleberry half-sibling family and the first gynoecious or all female version we have released to the masses. For those of you that have not yet grown a Schnazz, you are really missing the boat. This plant has never received the hype, but is truly a special, special plant. She is in a class of cannabis that is heavy on terpinolene in the terpene spectrum, which really predominates in the parental variety 'Dom'- one of chimera;s oldest and dearest selctions. These plants are different than most cannabis seen nowadays, and found in the same terpene class or family of the original 'trainwreck' variety from California, yet with a much heavier flower set and producing denser, thicker nugs. She is one of the most complex and unique flavours to be found in cannabis, because she really does show a full spectrum of terpenes; where other varieties tend to be dominated by just a few terpenes, this family has a huge spike of terpinolene, yet has a large complement of other accessory terpenes such as limonene, myrcene, both alpha-pinene and beta-pinene and the sesquiterpene beta-caryophyllene. For those that seek production plants, cultivated for uniquely scented extracts, this is your plant. The 'Dom' truly is one of the oiliest, most resinous plants Chimera has ever come across, and her thickly scented aroma is anything but subtle. This is really should only be grown by folks that can manage their odour, because late in flower this one can be problematic. Without fail, trimmers always comment on the smell during harvest sessions when they first encounter it, because it is a scent that is rarely encountered these days, and is so intense that it can be overwhelming and often makes people dizzy after hours of exposure. The 'Dom' is ripe for harvest in 8 weeks, but this hybrid with the Sweet skunk pushed the harvest window out to 65-75 days for full peak resin production, as this plant just continues to secrete a thick and oily, greasy resin from her glandular trichomes during the last couple of weeks before harvest. The hybrid generation with the Sweet Skunk boosts the limonene in the flavour profile, making her slightly less sedative, but she is really a dominatrix that whips everyone into a sedative, lethargic crash after a few hours due to her relatively high cannabinoid content. We recommend this line for people who have troubles sleeping, due to insomnia or pain, and it really is effective medicine, especially when administered in more concentrated forms like extracts. Operating heavy equipment of machinery is simply not recommended after using this varietal.

Last edited by Chimera; 02-09-2015 at 01:28 PM..
Chimera is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:00 AM #2
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
was wondering can maybe get #2 somewhere, what is the difference with #3?

Old 02-09-2015, 09:06 AM #3
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
It'll be in the description forthcoming, I'm just trying to get all the photos up before adding in the other text...

Does seedboutique not have any #2 listed? I've asked for a stock inventory so Lady Chi can stock them up, but haven't heard back in a little bit.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:11 AM #4
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
not sure I know a commonly known Canadian site had them recently, only 12 or 14 packs not sure what, I know there are prob better options I know not about, but think Home Depot and change a few letters... Lady Chi? think I want to know her! Anyway, got several of your strains here and from the one or two I tried I am a fan! You see I try things and clone and keep around so the verdict is still out but at least one I tried was confirmed really good already! Hazy Lady knew her under another name, she had your #2 crossed with the Tom hill Haze and that was a real hit for sure!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:06 PM #5
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
I can vouch for the schnazz look up some of my old diaries. I'd love to grow her as an experienced professional grower rather than a noob I was back then, but it was still a decent grow. Schnazz definitely has a one of a kind smell. I'd love to see how she performs in this cross.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2015, 04:38 AM #6
NewAgeGenetics

got my 5 Schnazleberry#3 fem seeds today, started to germ them

hope they all will germinate

greets

Old 05-06-2015, 09:46 AM #7
NewAgeGenetics

100% germ rate in 5 days.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2015, 01:43 AM #8
GrassMan

GrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really niceGrassMan is just really nice
Schnazleberry#2

GrassMan is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2015, 11:17 AM #9
aussieskunkman

aussieskunkman will become famous soon enoughaussieskunkman will become famous soon enoughaussieskunkman will become famous soon enough
snazzleberry #2

Hands down the best indica I have ever smoked. Thanks Chimera for ending my search for dank indica.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sb2.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	325692
aussieskunkman is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2015, 11:45 AM #10
aussieskunkman

aussieskunkman will become famous soon enoughaussieskunkman will become famous soon enoughaussieskunkman will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up snazzleberry #2

The nugs are rock solid, greasy, stinky, dank fresh blueberry smell with a super stone that will rock you every day, no tolerance build up.

Made some S1 for myself and they are great. All retain the heavy euphoric stone.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SB@.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	325693
aussieskunkman is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.