Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > KIS Organics discount code?

Thread Title Search
KIS Organics discount code? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2019, 01:32 AM #11
KIS

KIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
High road indeed.
Good job kis. Your character is as good or better than your company. And I love your company and your podcast has gave many hours of enjoyment.
Thanks! Much appreciated! I've got some really exciting podcasts lined up for 2019.
KIS is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 02:07 AM #12
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS View Post
Thanks! Much appreciated! I've got some really exciting podcasts lined up for 2019.
Can I ask what nl you used in your nl deepchunk cross?

Thanks
theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 06:06 AM #13
KIS

KIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
Can I ask what nl you used in your nl deepchunk cross?

Thanks
I think you have the wrong person. Grew a NL x Haze back in the day from a 20 year old seed Coot cracked, but didn't keep the genetics. I'm guessing you meant to quote someone else.
KIS is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 01:33 PM #14
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
High road indeed.
Good job kis. Your character is as good or better than your company. And I love your company and your podcast has gave many hours of enjoyment.
Agreed.

Excited about the new podcasts Tad! Keep up the great work.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 01:54 PM #15
h.h.

h.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS View Post
I like that idea....hit me up through email or DM, I'd be curious to learn more. Thanks.
You could possibly partner with Rocky Mountain and produce castings on site. It would be cheaper and give them good promotion.
h.h. is online now Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 10:38 PM #16
BobMarley99

BobMarley99 will become famous soon enough
Sounds like a plan! Keep it up!
BobMarley99 is offline Quote