You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Copper Chem grow zone

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Copper Chem grow zone Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2019, 10:06 AM #71
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to behold
Update on the ccf2 male. He has recovered from training and topping rather well. Notice the difference in leaf size and growth structure from the pic in post #66 above? This seems pretty typical for dirt vs hydroponics in my experience. Anyhow I've switched his lighting cycle last night.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873
FrozenFire is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:25 PM #72
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to behold
The aerotable with all the copper chem #4s and the 3 orange glues has been chopped, super dried, and prepped for making bho. Total harvest weight for the table was 25.22oz (715g). Once I finish the first run of bho I'll post some pics. I'm part way done processing it and it is pretty nice looking. Smells like lemon drop candies and flowers. Initial smoke report on the dried and uncured cc#4 is it smokes reasonably smooth, expands a bit in the lungs, citrus dank taste, and the high is stony and lazy but with a clear head.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.

Old 01-08-2019, 08:08 AM #73
FrozenFire

Copper chem #4 yeilds above average for making bho. I'm seeing 18.5% yeilds on it consistently (150g of material makes 28g of concentrate). The caustic goo consistency isnt my favorite, but it's very fragrant. It has this sweet lemon/floral smell that is to die for. You could make women's perfume with it and it would sell like hot cakes!

Old 01-10-2019, 04:16 AM #74
FrozenFire

Update on aerotable with the ccf2's:
8 males have been removed so far. I'm still waiting on a couple to show signs of sex. Once I'm sure I've got all females, I'll move plants around and spread out the canopy a little better. I'm stoked the two short bushy phenos are both females! I'll be pollinating them with the male ccf2.

Old 01-10-2019, 06:05 AM #75
jonesaa

jonesaa will become famous soon enoughjonesaa will become famous soon enough
Pulling up a chair to watch the magic happen! Looks good so far!
jonesaa is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 09:23 AM #76
FrozenFire

Copper chem #4 from undercurrent cut down at day 77. I'll post dry weight soon as I have it. Copper hulk yeilded an amazing 12.76oz. Reasonably dense, and came in under 4 feet tall. Not very fragrant though. It will be blasted. I'll send it off for potency testing, and post results later.

Copper chem #4:

Copper hulk:

Old 01-18-2019, 12:26 PM #77
FrozenFire

Copper chem f2 male:

The short pheno of ccf2 at day 19 of bloom:

Last edited by FrozenFire; 01-18-2019 at 12:38 PM..