You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > Cream Caramel ® ↯ Fast Version ↯

Thread Title Search
Cream Caramel ® ↯ Fast Version ↯ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2014, 07:10 AM #41
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy G View Post
Cheers my friend!

Nice one, I think you'll be happy with the F1 Fast Version strains if you try them. When do you usually harvest at your lat? Mid/late September?

Let me know about it and in the meanwhile I have all you need to know about the F1 Fast Version concept, check it out:

View Image

View Image

View Image

We'll keep in touch, sweet smokes!

tommy
i harvest at differnt times bc i never did alot of research before would just buy strains with cool names( i know dumbass move and it cost me out the ass) ended up with bud rot 9 out 10 times..but now im looking to harvest all plants by end of sept from here on out..thanks for the info there..i got the green posion and cream carmeal FV to try next year and see what happens
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:32 PM #42
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I just popped a Sweet Cheese fast version, and Cream Caramel fast version. Can't wait to see what they are like. They are gonna be in a sealed room with co2. Hoping I get a 7 week pheno outta one of them. Doing a perpetual, that would make for harvests every 25 days!!!!!!
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2015, 03:04 PM #43
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Here's the Cream Caramel fast version. Just over 5 weeks in flower.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:27 PM #44
Tommy G
:|Sweet Seeds|:

Tommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really nice
Cheers DTOG!

The plant looks very nice and the pic is awesome

Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated and sweet smokes!

tommy
Tommy G is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:30 PM #45
barnaby_satan

barnaby_satan is on a distinguished road
how many weeks indoor? from seeds to cut? thanks
barnaby_satan is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2019, 10:37 PM #46
warpese

warpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to allwarpese is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnaby_satan View Post
how many weeks indoor? from seeds to cut? thanks
this question is meaningless, it is a photoperiodic plant. you can decide how many weeks from seed to harvest

SS says 7 weeks of flowering, considering that a plant takes about 3 weeks to reach sexual maturity, you could theoretically complete a cultivation in 10 weeks from seed to harvest.

STOP THE TROLLS INVASION, WE CAN DO IT!
warpese is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:25 AM #47
Tommy G
:|Sweet Seeds|:

Tommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpese View Post
this question is meaningless, it is a photoperiodic plant. you can decide how many weeks from seed to harvest

SS says 7 weeks of flowering, considering that a plant takes about 3 weeks to reach sexual maturity, you could theoretically complete a cultivation in 10 weeks from seed to harvest.
Exactly. Thanks warpese

tommy
Tommy G is online now Quote