Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Recs on best portable vape? (Flower-compatible)

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Recs on best portable vape? (Flower-compatible) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2018, 10:38 PM #41
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
I set all my vapes at 420F. I can't help myself. LOL

Occasionally, if the hit is too hot, I'll dial it down a bit but I like a strong hit and 420 gets it there.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-16-2018, 10:49 PM #42
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Got the ArGo Friday! Pretty happy with it, works well and I think my lungs and throat are in better shape already. I had to learn not to draw until I feel like I’m getting a hit as by then it’s too much, just take a reasonably sized pull and trust it’ll be a good amount. I did manage to drop and break one of the vapor tubes already on the tile kitchen floor- lesson learned to put down the tube while I’m breaking up flower! Got a couple replacements ordered. I’ve been running in the range of 210-220C and I’ve been letting it sit for a little bit after it reaches temp to let the chamber get more fully heated up. I’m normally used to puffing doobs so I do wish I could spend less time clearing the tube and reloading it.

Thanks for all the great suggestions and feedback all.

Last edited by Happy Times; 12-16-2018 at 11:20 PM..
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2019, 07:28 AM #43
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
One thing I realized, don’t really need that “stirrer” for the ArGo, just blow that chunk of nug out of the pipe when you are done and repack.

My lungs feel so much cleaner now! Good deal and thanks again all for the recs
Happy Times is offline Quote