What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

Dog Star

Veteran
LOL :) you haved a teacher that is a religious fanatic.. ;D

Am haved same experience with 7 years old,when i started to go in school..

So a teacher asked us to mention all animals that are in family with cats???

Then kids started to write all cats and i was love as kid to read on animals so i was tought
this is great chance to get good result in test..

other kids writed (lions,tigers,jaguars,pumas,chitas,etc..) but i was have all their animals
but was also mention Serval.. type of animal from Cat family..

teacher started to ridicule me infront off all other kids and i was get baddest rating,
was ashamed and was feel like a shit cause she call me stupid..

So there is different experiences with teachers Gypsy,i was get hurt by those one
that was on scientific side related,also this happends when here was communism
as systhem..

S

Sertaiz

but you had all the right answers and more? some teachers feel put down in their egos when a student knows more than them about something. one of those, if you cant, teach sort of things

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
but you had all the right answers and more? some teachers feel put down in their egos when a student knows more than them about something. one of those, if you cant, teach sort of things
Doesn't matter. Want to destroy a kid's life? Tell them they're stupid. They'll believe it. Even if the kid is right.

I was 25 before I realized that teacher was the idiot.

I

Ignignokt

Once when i was in 5th grade, we used to line up in front of the classroom after lunch and our teacher had a question for us.... 'How long is a half marathon?'
Most people just gave random numbers, 5km, 2km, 4km, 3.5km....
I kind of knew the answer but wasn't 100% sure, so i said '21km'. He looked shocked and made me repeat myself so everyone heard, then poked fun at me saying 'am i crazy?' or something, and my classmates laughed, but i knew it was 21.?? something km.
So he says 'YES, he is correct' and all my classmates gasp with shock :biglaugh:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
While we're bashing bad teachers, I have to say I had some amazing ones. I started Jujitsu when I was 14 and was surprised to see my math teacher was also enrolled. He was a black belt at the club and spent a lot of time training me. He would tell me what I was doing wrong without killing my spirit, and would show me a better way. In class and the gym.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Georgia Guidestones

Georgia_Guidestones-lowres.jpg

says the world population is to be kept under 500 million. If that's true, the bodies will rot on the spot. There won't be any transporting or burying going on.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesn't matter. Want to destroy a kid's life? Tell them they're stupid. They'll believe it. Even if the kid is right.

I was 25 before I realized that teacher was the idiot.

Yes,,
Tell a child or youth that there useless and it’s just a matter of time before the child/youth starts to believe it’s true,,
What’s drummed in to a child will mould the adult,,,s2:tiphat:

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember being in a religious education class in school when I was quite young - and the previous week we had been on a school trip fossil hunt to the chalk cliffs of Eastbourne in Sussex and had found some fossils from the cretaceous period - This location is highly fossiliferous, with chalk packed with ammonites, echinoids, brachiopods, bivalves and crinoids.

The Cretaceous is a geologic period and system that spans 79 million years from the end of the Jurassic Period 145 million years ago to the beginning of the Paleogene Period.

The teachers who supervised us on the fossil hunt had told us that these fossils were once living creatures - but lived in an age long before man/woman existed on the earth.

So during the religious education class I put my hand up to ask the question 'How old does the bible say the world is Miss? - and Miss Hall - the R.E. teacher thought about it for a while and said - 'Oh around 6,000 years old ' - so I said - Then how come Mr Jeffries told us all that this fossil here (and I produced one of the small ammonites from my bag) - is around 100 million years old? - if god created the world and all living creatures on it 6,000 years ago - then who created this fossil?

Miss Hall was kinda godsmacked - and looked embarrassed - so she told me off for interfering with the lesson by going off topic and questioning the bible - but I insisted that she answer my question - asking it again - this time quite loudly - so she told me to leave the class and wait outside in the corridor.

If you look at the Grand Canyon you can see the different strata layers.

age-dinosaur-bones-2.jpg

These are sedimentary rock layers. They were laid down as sediment by water. The evolutionary scientists say the layers are millions of years apart in age. Yet there are many fossilized trees found that go through many of the layers (Polystrate fossils).

Most Christians believe the strata layers were laid down in the flood.

As a kid I used to have one of those colored sand and water things you shake up and watch the different colored sand layers form. The layers of the Grand Canyon look very similar.

St. Phatty

While we're bashing bad teachers, I have to say I had some amazing ones. I started Jujitsu when I was 14 and was surprised to see my math teacher was also enrolled. He was a black belt at the club and spent a lot of time training me. He would tell me what I was doing wrong without killing my spirit, and would show me a better way. In class and the gym.

I remember a Kenpo Karate class in college.

I worked for the head instructors concert security firm, and I guess there was pressure on one of the assistant instructors to "jump me", to take me directly to a purple belt, bypassing yellow.

The assistant instructor was not happy. It was a funny promotion -

Caesar P. Moon Dragon Walker - "We're going to give you a purple belt, BUT -

I look at him -

Moon Dragon - "you're slow"

"Yeah, I know, Mike rolls right over me" (Mike was one of my favorite sparring partners who outweighed me by about 60 pounds)

Moon Dragon - "you can't punch"

"I know, Mike laughs when I punch him."

Moon Dragon - "you don't deserve this"

"Which this are you referring to, the criticism or the belt ?"

etc.

It was fun doing concert security but I wasn't in love with Kenpo.

Head instructor had a beautiful high side kick.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Profound... literally NOTHING of substance... TDS is REAL. You are like a butthurt cheerleader who Trump left after he took your virginity... you cannot live a moment of your life without thinking/ talking about Trump. At this point I think you and Zeez are shareBlue paid shills... but here is your $.02 or are you a $14.50/ hr employee? Tell David you need a raise (not for quality, but for sheer fucking quantity)

you are right about one thing. TDS IS real. but it is afflicting his supporters, not those that see him as the POS con man & liar that he has always been. what is shareBlue? and wtf is David? you keep pulling feathers out of your ass & proclaiming them to be chickens...:laughing:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It is a bit of a heavy revelation on you - when you discover as a child that adults don't always give you the same answers on any given subject - but then its good also - because this creates a certain curiosity within yourself to seek out the real truth of the matter - and so you start to research.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got real multi- coloured sand in the uk,in a place called Blackgang Chine on the Isle of Wight
Seriously I am not taking the piss,,,proper multi coloured sand,,,,
Hopefully ,someone with more insight will pop along and explain why it’s like that cos I haven’t a clue,,,visited with my primary school over 45 years ago when large country homes were opened to give us “ poor “ kids a week away from our East End council estates,,,
We were treated like shit but most of the other kids didn’t notice,,( some had never seen a cow or sheep before ) I DID as did my best friends even at that early age,,,s2

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Religion is the oldest form of terrorism. Still used for that.

That's like saying gun owners kill people. In fact, there are only a few nutbars willing to take a life. In all practicality, gun owners are good people. Likewise with religious people. Good, caring and sincere about it. But like a gun, it can definitely be used as a weapon. A very effective one.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The greatest conspiracy theory of all times was the medieval Inquisition.

You mean that 600 years of time where human society never advanced one iota? No wonder they call it the Dark Ages. There's a lesson in that we can still stagnate or, god forbid, revert like current Muslims. Keep in mind that prior to the 1970s Mullahs espoused non-violence preaching "God punishes those who love him most."

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The amount of power and control the Abrahamic religions wield over the planet is pretty awesome and to some quite frightening when you consider that they have managed to polarize the thought of billions of people in one direction or another - some for thousands of years - and have the power and control of life or death - success or disaster over vast populations