What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RE-UP on the catalogue (some new shizz coming through)...

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
When will these be available to buy? After the testing?

Im 99.9% sure these will be the Bomb but ill throw some out for these fine folks willing to run some in ,.. :tiphat:

picture.php

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Right Guys im going away over the Christmas holidays for 2 weeks so iv just managed to almost get these seeds ready for a quick send out before the mail stops for crimbo ,.. First 10 people to get there name down and send me a Name Address will get a 6 pack sent out this week,.. I have no doubt these will be pukka specimen's...

(Lemon Dizzle) Super Lemon Haze(original 16 yr old GHS clone) X reversed Wifi OG (Fems)
picture.php

Also I have Kushty BX1 Fems
Kushty offspring reversed and crossed back to the mother,..
picture.php

You can take your pick which strain you might like to try id like to see them both get a run and i expect great things from the both of them ,..:tiphat:

Last edited:

loyral

nice combo!!!:tiphat:..

have the dosidos1#, rg4 and skitzzo can u tell something about the skunk1 pheno female u used for the dosidos1#..aroma ect.?

and please please s1 the purple urkle!!!:woohoo:

ps: nice to have a trustworth place, reseller again!![FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tiphat.gif
[/FONT]

...learned my lesson with them big ones..some kids changed my seeds ripped me off few times with postal orders[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
moon.gif
[/FONT]

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
First 10 people to get there name down and send me a Name Address will get a 6 pack sent out this week,.. I have no doubt these will be pukka specimen's...

Count me in :)

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
nice combo!!!:tiphat:..

have the dosidos1#, rg4 and skitzzo can u tell something about the skunk1 pheno female u used for the dosidos1#..aroma ect.?

and please please s1 the purple urkle!!!:woohoo:

ps: nice to have a trustworth place, reseller again!![FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

...learned my lesson with them big ones..some kids changed my seeds ripped me off few times with postal orders[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

The Skunk#1 we used was a reversed MrNice Shit clone we have had in house a few years , typical skunk#1 structure an smell pungent musky skunk like a cheese was reversed onto the Dosidos the Dosidos shines through more on this cross with its bud structure an colour can go a nice purple with dropping the temps final weeks flowering,.. i would imagine the skunk would need a couple of genereations out crossing to bring her out more but shes there,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Pm me guys Name an Addy's please im only sending out 10 x 6 packs tell me what strain you want also..

loyral

The Skunk#1 we used was a reversed MrNice Shit clone we have had in house a few years , typical skunk#1 structure an smell pungent musky skunk like a cheese was reversed onto the Dosidos the Dosidos shines through more on this cross with its bud structure an colour can go a nice purple with dropping the temps final weeks flowering,.. i would imagine the skunk would need a couple of genereations out crossing to bring her out more but shes there,..

thanks perfect!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They llook lovely in the pics,,
Been needing a legit lemon variety and my other run will be starting soon so if the UK is ok then please count me in but big thanks for making them available for our community whoever tests for you,m
Thanks panics,,,
Peace and regards 944s2

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
They llook lovely in the pics,,
Been needing a legit lemon variety and my other run will be starting soon so if the UK is ok then please count me in but big thanks for making them available for our community whoever tests for you,m
Thanks panics,,,
Peace and regards 944s2

Pm me mate ,..

got 4 more spaces left..

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks Panikz, I don't know anybody as generous mate.....Your really a class act that stands behind his strains. I've honestly just touched into Realgorillaseeds this summer and I've ran 8-9 strains and there all good. Im excited what the future holds as I'm gonna be running alot more stuff!!!! Xmas come early!! Thanks Panikz

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Excellent. Doing Lemon dizzle next crop after. Many Thanks and happy days.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Big thanks everyone taking part all guys that pm’d me parcels went out today.. let’s get the grow an shows in action for the new year ..:dance013: