What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go

Hubbleman

Veteran
Apparently starting next month in UK they gonna prescribe weed for serious suffers ...

Anyone got any idea how it's gonna go down?? I heard u can't prescribe it thro GP

B

BoxGrower

I wish but its going to go shit - British sugar produce 90 tons a year exported... legal meds but i can't see the famliy GP carrying around a bag of buds..

The Brits are going to get some crap pharma meds that have a bit here and a bit there, with ever body skimming profits. While the government snort coke of the back of medical cannabis users fined for growing. Move to Spain if you want to smoke herb in the sun..

It horrible but i can never see a time when growing and medicating or getting stoned is ever going to be legal in the UK.

The industry is wrapped up already and UK has some of the toughest anti cannabis laws in the world..

UK was one of the only countries to get tougher on cannabis this century. when they moved it from class c to class b..

and the government constantly come up with one absurd ruling after another = is a joke. but good luck all the same :)

B

BoxGrower

https://www.verdict.co.uk/british-sugar-cannabis-uk-medical-marijuana/

"While CBD is legal in the UK, it is not available on the NHS. However, THC is not legal, meaning that medicinal cannabis oil, which contains both CBD and THC, is illegal.

The UK Government has been criticised for awarding a licence to British Sugar while refusing to acknowledge the potential medical benefits of cannabis.

Paul Kenward, the managing director for British Sugar, is married to Victoria Atkins, the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Vulnerability, Safeguarding and Countering Extremism in the Home Office. She has been accused of “blatant hypocrisy” by advocacy groups after opposing drug reform in the UK.

It also emerged that a subsidiary of Capital Group, for which Prime Minister Theresa May’s husband Philip May is relationship manager, holds a majority of the shares in GW Pharmaceutical."