What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

decarb'd ground-up buds in a gelcap? any oil needed?

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
cannabutter etc is too much hassle for some ppl. I'm assuming just some decarb'd bud in a gelcap would also do the trick. Would (coconut/vegetable/whatever) oil benefit here as an addition in the gelcap?

ozzieAI

Veteran
yes you can use just decarded bud..but i find coconut oil helps and lecithin is also a big help in boosting the effect...also playing with adding terpenes in my caps as well...

ozzieAI

Veteran
even gelcaps are too much of a hassle for some ppl. i eat my ground up decarbed bud out of the jar with a teaspoon.

get caught in your teeth much?

benefit of gel caps here downunder is that roadside drug test won't pick up THC since there is no residual left in your mouth for the swab tests to detect