Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Alaska Naturals 3part(non fish)

Thread Title Search
-
Alaska Naturals 3part(non fish) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2018, 12:16 AM #1
Ubermensch6

Ubermensch6 is on a distinguished road
Alaska Naturals 3part(non fish)

Has anyone used these before? Any suggestions on nute ratios? Im thinking a Lucas formula should work for this. Yes, already know it's not 100% organic. My medium is lightly amended soil, castings, and perlite. I couldn't find morBloom anywhere locally.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180427_160621250_LL.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	453630
Ubermensch6 is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2018, 04:50 AM #2
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

BillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura about
This is like Pure Blend Pro or Roots Organics Soul line being organic based, but a few added salts.

I wouldn't try to game their bottles like Lucas formula and just follow the feed chart that they put out. You're gonna have a bad day if you do that.
BillFarthing is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2018, 08:44 PM #3
Ubermensch6

I don't think it's intended for hydro. Each one was around $8. Yeah it's very low in k. Which is why I was thinking about cutting the grow out and only using micro for N and bloom for P and K. I'm still trying to find a dosing chart. I plan on using as little as I have to, since I'm growing outdoors. The nutes are just in case deficiencies show up before the super soil kicks in after 30 days.

Old 04-29-2018, 08:50 PM #4
Ubermensch6

Sorry I meant to say use only the calcium 3-0-0 for N.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:00 PM #5
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
I'm figuring on using these on a few of my outdoor plants. Were I'm living at is very remote and it's a hour and a half to a place to buy nutes and the Walmart or Lowes....we don't have hydro stores and I have to order everything. Also I lost prolly 10k worth of grow lights ,Inlines,nutes and other equipment in a storage unit I shared with my ex wife and I'm kinda behind the 8ball getting stocked back up. I'm gonna have the fox farm nutes but not sure if I'm gonna be stocked deep on those. As the nutes you have pictured I can walk in the store and stock up with them like I need to...there around $10 per bottle at my Wally so I'm for sure gonna try it on a few plants especially the ones I've got that's gonna be hard to access in the guerrilla areas....I'm prolly gonna mix it like some other nutes I've used close to them at first and kinda easy into mixing it unless somebody has some info....I'm sure there's a OG out here easy these maybe we can get some info!!!

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote