What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OSH X Chem Haze & Neville’s Haze X Chem Haze & Dogshit Haze X Chem Haze

sdd420

Veteran
Update

Update

So I have sexed them and tossed the males. I am left with 6 dogshithaze x Chemhaze, 6 OSH x Chemhaze, and 5 Neville’s x mullum x Chemhaze. They all seem to exhibit hybrid leaves and short structure.

The OSH x Chemhaze is the tallest and fastest to sex. The nevmullums are very short and compact with hybrid leaves except one narrow leaf plant.

The nevmullum one

Some dogshit

sdd420

Veteran
Ok, keeping in mind these are sativas and take awhile to show sex. I found another full male of the Dogshit haze x Chemhaze and had to toss it. Now have 5 Dogshit haze x Chemhaze, 5 Neville’s x mullum x Chemhaze, and 6 OSH x Chemhaze. At 28days after flip here’s the OSH x Chemhaze

sdd420

Veteran
Neville’s x mullum x Chemhaze at 4 weeks

Neville’s x mullum x Chemhaze at 4 weeks

Dogshit haze x Chemhaze

sdd420

Veteran
I thought they would stretch more but at 4 weeks they are still stretching it seems. There are some squat ones as well that don’t look to stretch at all. All very strong and doing well. The way they look, I expect to be flowering for 12 weeks plus though. Just guessing still early. Peace sdd

sdd420

Veteran
The tent at 31 days flower

The tent at 31 days flower

picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
Moved 3 outside

Moved 3 outside

So it’s 7 weeks flower now and the tent is hot and crowded. The most indica like will be finished in my backyard. It’s good they won’t be seen as they are short and squat. 2 are OSH x Chemhaze and one midget of the dogshit haze x Chemhaze.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You can’t really see but the leaf petioles have stalked trichomes. Smells are sweet maybe a little fruit or citrus but very nice. It’s very solid too and should yield well. Peace sdd

sdd420

Veteran
8 week flower update

8 week flower update

Well my tent is empty now. All 16 are outside in my backyard. About half are filling in and have a few red hairs. The other half are 1-2 weeks behind. So the last 4-6 weeks will be in my outside temps of 90-100 daytime and 60-70 at night. The summer solstice was 2 1/2 weeks ago so days are getting shorter. I’m a month ahead of regular outdoor flower starting. I will post pics tomorrow since I’m tuckered out from carrying 16 plants in this heat. They all look great absolutely no problems and easy growing so far . They seem dominated by the chem or Chemhaze side mostly. The smells are sweet and skunky mostly as well Except a couple dogshit haze which I recognize have their namesake odor but not a nasty one yet. Peace sdd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey sdd420

Great show your putting on for us
Sorry for late reply , i been watching from the beginning

So you moved the girls outside
Hopefully the really Sativa phenos wont start reveging on you

1st pic of Dogshit Haze x is looking very Hazy

The 2nd pic of the Dogshit Haze x looks great , a nice nix pheno

Keep up the good show and pics flowing

Peace

sdd420

Veteran
Thanks to ojd! I feel that the Chemhaze dominates. I have 4-5 more Sativa ones though and 11-12 Chemhaze dominates and are short and stout. They are definitely finishing in 2-3 weeks. The Sativa dominated ones are still nowhere near done. Maybe 4-6 weeks. Still a month ahead of regular outdoor.

sdd420

Veteran
Hey sdd420

Great show your putting on for us
Sorry for late reply , i been watching from the beginning

So you moved the girls outside
Hopefully the really Sativa phenos wont start reveging on you

1st pic of Dogshit Haze x is looking very Hazy

The 2nd pic of the Dogshit Haze x looks great , a nice nix pheno

Keep up the good show and pics flowing

Peace

I think I’m ok as the Sativa ones are starting to get red hairs etc. the days are getting shorter. The hybrid ones or shorter ones are stacking and filling in. They are 1-2 weeks away. It might be a month for the Sativa, but they really need to fill in and hopefully they will.
My favorite OSH x Chemhaze below. Notice the trichomes on the petioles. Peace sdd
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php