Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Emerald harvest nutrients

Thread Title Search
-
Emerald harvest nutrients Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2015, 07:19 AM #1
green thumbs

green thumbs will become famous soon enoughgreen thumbs will become famous soon enoughgreen thumbs will become famous soon enough
Emerald harvest nutrients

Has anyone used or knows info on this new line of nutrients. They are out of CA, known as emerald harvest nutrients. Heres a website: https://www.emeraldharvest.co/
green thumbs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2015, 04:11 AM #2
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

BillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura about
They stacked their company with a bunch of ex-Advanced Nutrients employees. They charge about $30 a bottle, so middle of the road as far as premium nutrients go. They work alright, but there's a LOT of nutrient lines out there that perform better.

Their Cali Pro is their 2-part base. They also have a 3-part base. Emerald Goddess is their tonic, I'm assuming some SHAZAM in the bottle like triacontanol. King Kola is their PK booster. Root Wizard is probably IBA. Honey Chome is their aroma and resin builder. Sturdy Stalk is their potassium silicate additive. Pretty standard bottles for a straight forward nutrient line.

A couple of notes about the packaging: They cheaped out and used laundry detergent bottles that leave a mess on your hands and the cap when shaken. The bottles aren't sealed at the store, so someone could have returned it full of water for all I know. The packaging sure isn't going to get a new customer to pick it up.

Overall, I'd probably give Emerald Harvest a C-grade because I can't place what sets them apart from any other nutrient line.
BillFarthing is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2015, 07:54 AM #3
green thumbs

green thumbs will become famous soon enoughgreen thumbs will become famous soon enoughgreen thumbs will become famous soon enough
That's the word that they are ex advanced employees. One of the hydro stores i shop at was trying to push the line pretty hard . When I asked them if the line was good or what top nutrient line it compared to they couldn't give a straight answer. They just mentioned we are trying it. They used the whole ex advanced nutrients employees developed it so its good lol..

Is there any or a standout product from them?
green thumbs is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2015, 02:18 PM #4
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

BillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by green thumbs View Post
Is there any or a standout product from them?
That's what I struggle with. I've used it. It works alright. It's a little expensive compared to a tried and true GH or Botanicare. But there is nothing that sets them apart . . . besides their laundry detergent bottles.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:48 PM #5
TripleBasic

TripleBasic is on a distinguished road
Just like Canna and H&G, one of the founders of Advanced broke off and made Emerald.
I spoke to the Advanced rep, who obviously had some caustic words for them, among them that they stole formulas when they split. But, he says, those formulas are like 20 years old.

The only thing that sets them apart is that King Kola is the only product on the market (AFAIK) that uses a cannabis protein as opposed to a soy protein.
Personally, I kind of like the laundry detergent bottles, individual measuring cups limit the risk of contamination.
TripleBasic is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2015, 02:13 AM #6
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBasic View Post
Just like Canna and H&G, one of the founders of Advanced broke off and made Emerald.
I spoke to the Advanced rep, who obviously had some caustic words for them, among them that they stole formulas when they split. But, he says, those formulas are like 20 years old.

The only thing that sets them apart is that King Kola is the only product on the market (AFAIK) that uses a cannabis protein as opposed to a soy protein.
Personally, I kind of like the laundry detergent bottles, individual measuring cups limit the risk of contamination.
Nice talking points. So how long have you been a sales rep for Emerald Harvest?

Old 04-09-2016, 10:13 AM #7
BubbaBear

BubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura about
I hate to pick on up and coming nutrient companies but if you don't have anything unique to offer but leaky detergent bottles what's the point. There's way to many companies pushing redundant ingredients, bring something new to the table or stay out if the game.
BubbaBear is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2016, 03:33 AM #8
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon G View Post
+++++++++deleted post+++++++++++.
Nice first post.

It's funny. One of the Advanced sales reps broke off and EH snatched them up. He was under a non-compete, so his girlfriend is on the payroll riding along with him on the route. He doesn't even get paid.

Couldn't make this stuff up, folks.

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 04-13-2017 at 05:06 PM..

Old 04-14-2016, 06:22 AM #9
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

Devon G likes to post the exact same thing on other boards:

https://www.*********.com/community/.../#post-1677473

Scammers. Everywhere.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:15 AM #10
DETStrainKey

DETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the rough
I have used the two part whole line:.. the bottles leak.... and the product was under par wish I could get my money back....in flowering the potency wasn't there did make the flowers look pretty...The team need to reformulate the 2 part....
DETStrainKey is offline Quote