What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Billygoat Seeds

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Was hoping the IC community might know where any old Billygoat Seeds might yet linger, or if F2s are in production. Scored a pack of Oriental Express a long time ago and had my seed stash abducted.

Also would be fascinated to see any keepers that still get tended, if you rock Billygoats gear show em!

bigbag

Veteran
I've got some old BG OE, but the longish flowering time has held them back from taking a swim...;)

Pendleton

You mean like these?
z6f7jGd.jpg

cBgrEan.jpg

They're F2s grabbed either last year or in 2013 from cannacollective. They're definitely way older than 2013 though. Germination has been abysmal, and it shouldn't be. It's never best to sell old seed but even decade old stock should show better germination. I think this is a matter of seed vendors not properly storing stock.

bigbag

Veteran
yep, those are the one's ! mine have been fridge kept, so they may have better strike rates...

Pendleton

Mine have been under proper conditions since they came to me, but I'm assuming 0909 is July 2009 for age. I think I got the last few packs.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Well thanks to a generous soul on here I have some OE to play with but I've also hear the germ rates are rather bleak... Knowing it might sit on the shelf over a decade breeders would do well to let their seeds reach absolute peak maturity, not saying BG didn't exercise all diligence, but that's just it we can never really know can we? We have only an indirect relationship to the process with what we can tangibly see; our individual results.

Pendleton

I know BG and his system was legit. He's one of the few breeders who used a sealed package so you knew your seeds weren't fucked with. This is definitely just an issue of old seeds not being stored properly by the vendor, and the fact BG hasn't made seeds in years.

Billygoat

I did allot of crosses. I honestly don't think I even have a totally list myself, lol. Funny, how you guys are still talking about Bangkok Betty. Very nice cross and really strong stuff.

Take care,
BG

YetiOG

I did allot of crosses. I honestly don't think I even have a totally list myself, lol. Funny, how you guys are still talking about Bangkok Betty. Very nice cross and really strong stuff.

Take care,
BG

I miss your nam black dude. I wish we would see your work back again.

Hows the health old goat?

Billygoat

Hey Chucky,

man I remember that girl. Those winds broke her in half and you was freakin out. lol What was she 15 footer at the time she snapped? She was a monster for sure. Between guys like you and Texas Kid. That just proves my point that I would stress at all the events I would attend and tell these young grower's. Grow some large sativa's plants and stop messing with high number of smaller plants. Shoot, TK hit 10 lbs from a 7 footer 10' wide from one girl outdoor. Can't remember the cross, but you get the Idea. Thanks for sharing the memories.
Take care,
BG

bestothebest

Damn, I really wish i had some of that OE. When i first saw it I went and looked everywhere trying to find it. didn't turn up. It is one of the best reps of trainwreck in seed form, which is why it hods high value to me

Hey Chucky,

man I remember that girl. Those winds broke her in half and you was freakin out. lol What was she 15 footer at the time she snapped? She was a monster for sure. Between guys like you and Texas Kid. That just proves my point that I would stress at all the events I would attend and tell these young grower's. Grow some large sativa's plants and stop messing with high number of smaller plants. Shoot, TK hit 10 lbs from a 7 footer 10' wide from one girl outdoor. Can't remember the cross, but you get the Idea. Thanks for sharing the memories.
Take care,
BG

Theres lots of us out here who would cough up north of a grand for a pack of Oriental Express

Sativas are the bomb.

Latest posts

Latest posts