What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandaddy Purple ***

I had a 5 or 6 pack. Honestly most expensive beans I've ever bought. I don't buy fem but I had my eye on this strain in books for years.

One didn't pop.....like 2 or three just didn't make it in Light Warrior soil (maybe a bad batch).....but the two ladies I did get......full on hermis at Week 5 of flower. Pampered these ladies. Nothing else in my room hermi'd so rule out the usual light leaks....temps....etc. I run a grow store....not saying I am a pro by any means but 7 years growing and knowing my products.....you can take my word this grow went the way it should have. Don't want replacements...wouldnt grow it again.....just make sure you watch your ladies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics would be great eastcoatmeds ?

we sold over 700 packs and we aint had 1 report of hermies on these gdp s1 or any gdp hybrid
there have been the odd complaint on ic about some runts etc and we will replace them no problem

pictures tell a real story

peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Um yes I did get a hermie and I reported it to you both..You must have forgot. I even posted a few pics of the male balls. Its always the growers fault right lol....

mack 10

Veteran
Dam thats a bummer. Hermies suck. All seedCo's should replace any no shows or herms. that should be standard.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok hammerhead forgot about yours(ive not been online much lately)
and bro its not a cae of grower error
i just like to see proof you dig?
this guy got 40 post
you seem to like the gdp s1 female enough to do some crossess,how did she do,any nice smells?

but like i said before a few problems have been reported but like very minimal compared to what has been sold

seriously id be willing to bet if you did 500 packs of any feminizeded breeders seeds then you will have the odd few problems
its the name of the game with fems which is why we made a sticky about feminized seeds
ive heard of hermi from every breeder out there with fems but there is no doubting they turn out amazing stuff with very small percentage of problems
i mean you get hermi in regualr seeds

we happy to replace any seeds that have germ hermi or any other problems

peace

here's my super runt GDP 1/2 on last seeds... wouldve scrapped but its my last:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Look how cute they are! The Cheesedog on the left germed the same day
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres always going to be one off's in any breeders line. CSG GDP is fantastic thats why I used it with my Querkle male. I got 100% germ rate on the test germ... I picked 3 of these and will grow them out. :)

GDP X Qurkle = Shooting Star
picture.php

I did a search on Frostbite. There is a strain that used frostbite but not purple this is no longer availble. I checked every seed site I could find nada. So Im going to add Purple to the name.. Purple Frostbite

Last edited:

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres always going to be one off's in any breeders line. CSG GDP is fantastic thats why I used it with my Querkle male. I got 100% germ rate on the test germ... I picked 3 of these and will grow them out. :)

GDP X Qurkle = Purple Frostbite
View Image

I did a search on Frostbite. There is a strain that used frostbite but not purple this is no longer availble. I checked every seed site I could find nada. So Im going to add Purple to the name.. Purple Frostbite

Your Purple Frostbite seeds are looking good Hammerhead. This GDP should make some nice crosses. :biggrin:

jayd

looks very nice, big bushy beast. am gutted my reveg didnt work. im really liking the smoke and effect from the GDP S1. after a 2 month cure it really tastes nice and grapey, effect is a real calming body medical buzz no anxiety or paranoia. not head smashing or extra strong but i dont like it too strong so find the calmness it produces perfect

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks very nice, big bushy beast. am gutted my reveg didnt work. im really liking the smoke and effect from the GDP S1. after a 2 month cure it really tastes nice and grapey, effect is a real calming body medical buzz no anxiety or paranoia. not head smashing or extra strong but i dont like it too strong so find the calmness it produces perfect

Sounds great, I could use a good body stone. Mine smells grapey too.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice VH. Thats what I got with the plant I pollinated with Querkel.. Still a knock out smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts