You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > CYCO NUTRIENTS

Thread Title Search
-
CYCO NUTRIENTS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2011, 03:51 AM #1
loyalty7

loyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really nice
CYCO NUTRIENTS

I got a sample pack of cyco platinum series, seems pretty good, im going to do a side by side against yellow bottles, seems like a good battle...Australia vs. Australia.
loyalty7 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2011, 12:22 AM #2
dizzlekush

dizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the rough
is that you, sublbc?
dizzlekush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:29 AM #3
mg75

mg75 has a spectacular aura aboutmg75 has a spectacular aura aboutmg75 has a spectacular aura aboutmg75 has a spectacular aura about
@dizzlekush...
or should i call you
gordito hombre
mg75 is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2011, 12:20 AM #4
hashcat88

hashcat88 has a spectacular aura abouthashcat88 has a spectacular aura abouthashcat88 has a spectacular aura abouthashcat88 has a spectacular aura abouthashcat88 has a spectacular aura about
epic phallacy

increase the grease
hashcat88 is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2011, 11:35 AM #5
roseta_stoned

roseta_stoned is on a distinguished road
a little Asian man on a bicycle told me that the Australian distributor of advanced nutrients created cyco using there formulas after a fall out that involved a law suit
he also went onto say that the people currently involved with cyco allegedly used bikie gangs to intimidate and take control of the company
im only repeating what iv been told
i know that the team at cyco put alot of work into the line and are constantly striving to improve it there coco is the best available considering cost the line itself works really well but only if using the whole line and its for that reason i personally steer clear
they have redesigned and improved the line and its now alot different and better then the original advanced nutrients line but have still kept the same marketing mentality of advanced nutrients 10+ bottles instead of 2 or 3, the base nutrient is competitively priced but requires the purchase of many diluted additives
one in particular that really gets me is Dr Repair an iron additive to prevent iron deficiency
the name Dr Repair seems to imply it should be used to repair iron deficiency but its directed to be used through out the entire grow to prevent iron deficiency....
i take my hat of to them its very clever marketing just not very honest but if it wasn't them it would be someone else
goes to show how ignorant the community really is
roseta_stoned is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2011, 07:44 PM #6
dizzlekush

dizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the roughdizzlekush is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseta_stoned View Post
a little Asian man on a bicycle told me that the Australian distributor of advanced nutrients created cyco using there formulas after a fall out that involved a law suit
he also went onto say that the people currently involved with cyco allegedly used bikie gangs to intimidate and take control of the company
i was told the same thing by G. Low, the author of Integral Hydroponics and the co/owner of integralhydro.com and manixbotanix.com. About Cyco ripping off AN's products after a fall through and using bikies for muscle and fear. that and peddling their nasty PGR's in Cyco Flower A+B.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:43 PM #7
zone 8

zone 8 is on a distinguished road
My buddy used Cyco earlier this year. All I can say is don't expect a lot out of it......

He bought the entire kit for $75 and it BARELY got him through one 6 plant grow using clones veg'd two weeks then put to 12/12.

Under a 600w HPS with an ideal environment and PH (No Co2 so i guess it was not ideal) he scored 5oz from 6 Serious seeds white russian(fem) clones @ 64 days of flowering.
zone 8 is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2011, 10:31 PM #8
vaped

vaped is a jewel in the roughvaped is a jewel in the roughvaped is a jewel in the roughvaped is a jewel in the roughvaped is a jewel in the roughvaped is a jewel in the rough
There has been a starter pack whith quarts of everything cyco in my growshop for 5 months no one will touch it for some reason.

Old 09-19-2011, 11:49 AM #9
huniebeez

huniebeez is on a distinguished road
et tu brute??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzlekush View Post
i was told the same thing by G. Low, the author of Integral Hydroponics and the co/owner of integralhydro.com and manixbotanix.com. both ripping off AN's products after a fall through and using bikies for muscle and fear. that and peddling their nasty PGR's in Cyco Flower A+B.
Bit confused with this one DizzleKush. Are you sayin that I ripped off the Advanced formulas and use bikie muscle? Or am I mistaken?

To clarify the Advanced formulas I have were taken from the bikies and I despise bikies with a passion so please never ever hint that I am connected to bikies. It's a long story but those formulas also cost me over ten grand and were required for research. Actually you're in for a bit of a surprise because I'll be making an announcement soon re the market we are actually going into:-)

Anyway time to go. See ya DK - you know how to reach me.
huniebeez is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2011, 04:35 PM #10
dizzlekush

@huniebeez you got what im sayin all wrong. im just saying it was YOU who told me about the shady shit Cyco does. check your email. nothing but respect G.

Lookin forward to any surprises to come.

just saw the title of your post G. haha.