What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some of my sexiest plants and photos to date.....

theherbalizor

Veteran
Hey guys.

Just wanted to share these beauties with you.

These are probably some of the sexiext plants I have grown to date and certainly the most resinous. Outperforming a g13skunk and whitefires. Amazing. But the smells are just divine. Ranging from the electric lime that I come to expect from Chernobyl but one of them smelling like no other I have had from the breeder. It most smells like EG Chemhead. Musky, dirty, sour and offensivily nutty!

The Qrazy Trains have the most intoxicating indica smells. My god I can not wait to toke on these. As I may have said, I have over 35 dif sativas all curing up and boy they smoke up good, but I can not get these into the jars fast enought. Only come down yesterday night..... LOL.

I also think these are some of the best shots I have taken to date.

All grown in coco / perlite. Under 400w Sunpulse 3k then 10k for final 10 days. 12 plants in total.

Here is some shots of each pheno, day 61 harvest.

Chernobyl 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chernobyl 5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

What is it that Chernobyl ?

super pic's like i am used of you.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks Karma mate.

Chernobyl is Black TW x JTR. The Qrazy Train is Black TW x Quirkle.

Do not really know what the black is in the BTW, but from all my tasting of about 15 phenos I would guess it to be an og hybrid x tw.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Beautiful specimens...after looking at those wonderful plants I now need a smoke....cheers.

true grit

Veteran
WOW bro...those came out absolutely phenomenal, ya killed it bro. Tellin ya bro, thats some hella triched plants! Can't wait to hear how they smoke...so if the Chernobyl still at the top of the stable? And the blue background makes it all pop bro, on the real great pics!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
seems as if the father has allot to do with those crosses....i always wondered about their papa'.....nice shots herbalizor.....

bickeyb

GREAT PICS!! i love the close ups showing the amber trichs! just awesome! :tiphat:

question for you. what kind of soil and nutes? and what do u ph your water to?

Masterlow

herb, 2 words, blown away. Fing nice one man. Just a quick one, seems as i'm finding it a touch difficult to accertain some scale on those beauties, what size pots are you using?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Lets see, I am in COCO / Perlite in 3.4 lt pots. Using House and Garden Scheme with Superior Potash, bactolife and GGG (microbs), superthrive, Bcuzz Bloom and Indy stim.

Camera is an anchient Nikon D50 with 18-55 for buds and plant shots. sigma DG/EX105 macro lense for close ups.

Oh and pH is usually between 5.5-5.8 and sometimes as low as 5.3 in flush.

ibjamming

Veteran
Nice plants...

You don't flush at all? I was just wondering... I do it to mine because I like all the colors they turn. I think I can tell a difference in taste too. But it sure makes for shitty pictures.

Another thing...was that really how much "sugar" they had or is that "flash enhancement"?

No matter...they're some fine ladies!

How's the smoke?

Latest posts

Latest posts