What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
image.jpeg

Golden Tiger clone just stepped up from a Solo Cup. Neville's Ryder behind with Reaper Pepper.

image.jpeg

StickyBandit

I said I would post back when it's cured.....
You might notice we write the date the correct way round :p

Does anyone remember my terrible attempt at growing GT over a year ago? :p
Well there's still a little left and it's got a bit of a cure on now after 13 months in a jar. She never really got much of a nose but got a little kick.
My son shared some with friends and one seasoned smoker said it's the strongest he's ever smoked :)
It effects different people differently. My wife and daughter ( I call them Cheech & Chong :p ) had some a while back but didn't get anything special, just a good stone but they smoke all day every day, probably 60grams /week!

GTBuds.JPG
GTJar.JPG

goingrey

I said I would post back when it's cured.....
You might notice we write the date the correct way round :p

Does anyone remember my terrible attempt at growing GT over a year ago? :p
Well there's still a little left and it's got a bit of a cure on now after 13 months in a jar. She never really got much of a nose but got a little kick.
My son shared some with friends and one seasoned smoker said it's the strongest he's ever smoked :)
It effects different people differently. My wife and daughter ( I call them Cheech & Chong :p ) had some a while back but didn't get anything special, just a good stone but they smoke all day every day, probably 60grams /week!

View attachment 18827744 View attachment 18827745
And how do you like it?

Fennecfox

Golden Tiger Fem, I believe old Malawi / Koh Chang leaning even tho I know the fems are a mix of all the thai / malawi. Green tea, with a bit of citrus and wood terps. I think this pheno will smoke the best. 11.5 weeks.
IMG_5263.jpeg
IMG_0884.jpeg

i messed up the ph in the soil only realized pro-mix was ph 5 / 5.5 about a week ago. Some N over feeding.
My other favourite is strong permanent marker oil smelling mixed with sandalwood and berry citrus terps. Covered in frost more foxtailing, but over feeding made that one reveg a tiny bit.

Last edited:

XLNordic

Just finished GTs week 10 (right) and week 8 (clone is left). Compared to the GT from seed (right), it appears the clone is 3 weeks behind. The clone was dusted on 4 branches and it appears the pollen was good.

Plant is enjoying the 80-44-180 with a PPM of 600 (1.2 ec). I really had to reduce the N. Cal-mag is 100-50.

The feed was increased to prevent coco drying out.

Polarized lens to filter 3000-3500k Led light.

View attachment 18824522
looks really great and tasty.
ive just ordered some GT too and some and Malawi.
perfect partners for my 30% cup winning Copenhagen Kush for a hopefully good hybrid cross and hopefully a perfect cashcropper ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts