You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Be-1 Organic Pellets

Thread Title Search
Be-1 Organic Pellets Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2018, 03:10 PM #1
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

BillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura about
Be-1 Organic Pellets

I really like all-in-one products for the simplicity. Be-1 organic pellets fit that bill with an NPK and biostimulants that's great for super soil. Initially for orchids, it's also great for cannabis:

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N) 3.0%
0.9% Water Soluble Nitrogen
2.1% Water Insoluble (slow release) Nitrogen

Available Phosphate (P2O5) 6.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O) 5.0%

pH: 6.8~7.3 (at 27.3°C/81.1ºF)

Derived from: Sesame Meal, Rice Bran, Bat Guano, Palm Ash, Peanut Meal, Shrimp Shell

ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS
0.08% Serine
0.87% Arginine
BillFarthing is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2018, 06:18 PM #2
Rolando Mota
.....................huh?

Rolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the rough
I only see the npk listed, any idea of the numbers for micros?
Rolando Mota is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 11:18 PM #3
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

BillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura aboutBillFarthing has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando Mota View Post
I only see the npk listed, any idea of the numbers for micros?
When I googled that for you, I couldn't find any information on the content of micronutrients. It's got several organic inputs, so as long as pH is in range, I don't think there would be an issue with missing micros.

Old 04-22-2018, 08:54 AM #4
Granger2

Granger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to behold
With Bat Guano and shrimp shell there should be a good bit of trace min variety. Can't say anything about amounts though. Use the best trace min supplement, Sea Crop. Good luck. -granger

Old 04-22-2018, 02:51 PM #5
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
I went ahead and bought a 22 LB bag a long with their Humic supplement. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 12:52 AM #6
Rolando Mota
.....................huh?

Rolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the roughRolando Mota is a jewel in the rough
In case anyone was curious..

Zinc: trace
Calcium: 1.57%
Magnesium: 0.94%
Iron: 0.16%
Manganese: 0.02%
Copper: 0.003%
Boron: 0.002%
Rolando Mota is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 12:56 AM #7
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
I have a big bag of this stuff cant wait to try it out. Please share experiences everyone. I love simple stuff.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 07:57 PM #8
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
I have a big bag of this stuff cant wait to try it out. Please share experiences everyone. I love simple stuff.

It really is simple. There's enough nitrogen and aminos for veg, enough phosphorus/potassium for flower. The chitosan helps frost and potency and protects against bugs. The aerobic/anaerobic tea from it is also really quick acting and greens up plants well. It's what I would use if I could only use a 1-part nutrient.