What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Accuracy of thc test strips?

watchinitgrow

I have been clean for 19 days now and I found out I have a urine test tomorrow for pre-employment screening.

I used the test strip and it shows two lines, but the second line is VERY faint. The test kit instructions say this doesn't matter but in my search for answers I see that other test kits have a note about faint lines meaning it very close to the thc limit. http://www.stardetox.com/product_thc-marijuana-cannabis-dip-strip-drug-urine-test-p13587.html

My questions is, how accurate are the thc test strips?
Has anyone passed a test strip but failed the lab test?

Thanks!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
most of those tests have a time limit that disqualifies a positive test result. lots of companies ignore this fact, & pass the results along as a positive result on the test. if you are not standing there watching, you will never know! stood & watched the young lady that tested me last time. she tossed it at exactly 5 minutes as the test called for. the line was getting fainter by the moment...:)

watchinitgrow

After reading some reviews on the Walgreens test kit I saw a lot of people who had passed the test strip but failed the lab test. This is likely due to the fact that most test strips detect 50 ng/ml but the lab tests are much more sensitive. If you can get the 15 ng/ml test trips it would probably give you a better idea.

I went in today all prepared to sub with Quickfix and it turns out they don't need a drug test after all!

Feeling good now :)

RexDark

Thinking about using a similar test, I havnt toked for about a month and have a test in3 weeks but have been toking it up for 2 years without stop. Will I pass the test?

Latest posts

Latest posts