What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How California's Marijuana Legalization Vote Could Impact The Entire Country

SocalNugz

Congrats guys....
We just went backwards limits are smaller criminal charges are back in effect and literally not one penny of that taxed Marijuana cash goes to ANYTHING useful.
Nothing to schools no Healthcare no programs.... all right back to the mj governing board to be spent on whatever they see fit...
But you can smoke a joint EXACTLY like you did before but now it's a crime again if you don't follow their rules of consumption.

THIS IS NOTHING TO CELEBRATE.

iBogart

Veteran
Congrats guys....
We just went backwards limits are smaller criminal charges are back in effect and literally not one penny of that taxed Marijuana cash goes to ANYTHING useful.
Nothing to schools no Healthcare no programs.... all right back to the mj governing board to be spent on whatever they see fit...
But you can smoke a joint EXACTLY like you did before but now it's a crime again if you don't follow their rules of consumption.

THIS IS NOTHING TO CELEBRATE.

Nah dude. Four new states legalized, four more for medical. This is good. You can nit pick the details, but the larger movement is all good.

Smoke it up!!!

SocalNugz

Yay!!!!!!
Criminal penalties for what I've done legally for 10 years.... your right. This is fantastic.
Shit maybe if I'm lucky I will get caught making my own concentrate and get some real prison time!!!
It's ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS.
That's like saying to someone hey I'm gonna give ya a new car! But it doesn't have a motor the tires are flat but hey don't worry about the details!!! Ya got a new car!!!!!lol. Now how does your logic sound to you?
I'm sorry but the details DEFINITELY matter.

iBogart

Veteran
Yay!!!!!!
Criminal penalties for what I've done legally for 10 years.... your right. This is fantastic.
Shit maybe if I'm lucky I will get caught making my own concentrate and get some real prison time!!!
That's like saying to someone hey I'm gonna give ya a new car! But it doesn't have a motor the tires are flat but hey don't worry about the details!!! Ya got a new car!!!!!lol. Now how does your logic sound to you?

Well dude, it's not over is it? Still alot of work to do, and improvement to made, and details to work out. Still progress though. Stay positive man.

SocalNugz

Just wait until late you guys are all smoking on some shwag from big pharmacy that will be weak by design and yield tons.... because it's all about that dollar.
The quality at most dispensaries is already dismal.... ask Colorado what legalization did for their quality....lol
Oh yes raise your glasses boys! The cartels the shwag and the jail time are coming....

SocalNugz

Well dude, it's not over is it? Still alot of work to do, and improvement to made, and details to work out. Still progress though. Stay positive man.

You have a funny idea of what progress is.
You are literally not seeing the forest for the trees.

iBogart

Veteran
You have a funny idea of what progress is.
You are literally not seeing the forest for the trees.

Alright man, be a negative nancy. I'll be working on putting better measures on the ballot to improve on our progress, all the while with an ounce in my pocket. No worries. No prescription.

:smoker:

SocalNugz

Good luck keeping that zip in your pocket. After taxes an everything it will be twice as much as now. Oh an enjoy the lack of variety too all those real special plants that don't yield a lot but are stupid dank won't be seen by regular people ever again.
6 plants per grow doesn't leave room for variety. So I hope you enjoy your big pocket full of swag that costs 8 bills a zip...lol
Oh and thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for making growing a 3 strike offense so we can be thrown in jail for life. Oh wait I forgot.... the details don't matter right?
And who gives a fuck about anyone else or the effects it has on society because you got a zip in your pocket...
Let's not forget that we could have carried a lot more than an ounce with no penalties in California before this stupid bill. There is literally not one good thing about this bill.

iBogart

Veteran
Good luck keeping that zip in your pocket. After taxes an everything it will be twice as much as now. Oh an enjoy the lack of variety too all those real special plants that don't yield a lot but are stupid dank won't be seen by regular people ever again.
6 plants per grow doesn't leave room for variety. So I hope you enjoy your big pocket full of swag that costs 8 bills a zip...lol
Oh and thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for making growing a 3 strike offense so we can be thrown in jail for life. Oh wait I forgot.... the details don't matter right?
And who gives a fuck about anyone else or the effects it has on society because you got a zip in your pocket...
Let's not forget that we could have carried a lot more than an ounce with no penalties in California before this stupid bill. There is literally not one good thing about this bill.

The majority thinks otherwise.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Free clones for all of my friends..

Free clones for all of my friends..

After you are finished whining, come on by my place and I will gift you some dank :party:

I will be helping my friends grow :thank you:

PLLease

Greetings from Finland and congratulations to the new legal states.
I hope my country and rest of Europe wakes up and follows.
I understand you can now possess 1 oz. and grow 6 plants and possess the material
grown from these plants.
Does it mean that the 1 oz. is that max amount you can have on you at any time?
And the harvests could pile up, so that after some time you could be possessing pounds and not ounces.
And are the 6 plants only blooming females? What about clones and males? Do they count?
I'm sure the laws are more detailed than this, and that you can read it all somewhere.

SocalNugz

No the majority LIKE YOU has no real concept of what they have done because apparently it's too much trouble to actually read a bill before you vote for it. They look at the summary on the ballot that's completely misleading and think hey that's great!
Again.... thanks for making it a criminal offense to grow for you so you can have that ounce in your pocket.

iBogart

Veteran
No the majority LIKE YOU has no real concept of what they have done because apparently it's too much trouble to actually read a bill before you vote for it. They look at the summary on the ballot that's completely misleading and think hey that's great!
Again.... thanks for making it a criminal offense to grow for you so you can have that ounce in your pocket.

Not a crime for you to grow for me if you're not selling to me. If you're selling to me, you best have the proper paper work, follow safety regulations, follow environmental regulations.

I read every word homey.

oldchuck

Veteran
Does anybody have a tally of all the other states voting on weed? I am thinking I will avoid any news reports for at least four years or until the revolution starts.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I understand you can now possess 1 oz. and grow 6 plants and possess the material
grown from these plants.
And the harvests could pile up, so that after some time you could be possessing pounds and not ounces.
And are the 6 plants only blooming females? What about clones and males? Do they count?
I'm sure the laws are more detailed than this, and that you can read it all somewhere.

1 ounce in your pocket - as much as you can grow at home

You can give away 1 ounce at a time to your friends if you grow too much

6 plants per person - clones and males count

I think it will work out :party: grow 6 plants under 1000 watts

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
grown from these plants.
Hello and thank you
Good luck in Finland and to the rest of the world
My advice: avoid any legislation remotely resembling the model California just implemented
It was a defeat...but like Cali's entire history w canna suppression..and oppression..we will find a way around it

bluntmassa

Yay!!!!!!
I'd be happy with the car I could put a motor in and get new tires. I guess we all don't get shit given to us.

bluntmassa

Are you crying? :huggg:

Like with all these laws, only time will tell how they shake out. I was and am certainly skeptical, but optimistic at the same time. I do believe we will
Be fighting for awhile longer to get things right and uphold our rights that we have spoken aloud together, and officially affirmed through vote. We must stay vigilant, possibly even more now than ever to make sure this doesn't go bad.

Latest posts

Latest posts