What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some Pictures From Our Garden

MileHighGlass

Thought I would post some pictures from our garden. We do notill indoors in 20 gallon smart pots. Feed foliars, EM's, plant teas, and compost tea. Enjoy the pictures, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
So that is a chocolate Thai hybrid? Leaves are quite fat and the bud looks pretty dense. Not normal for a Thai. Either is the short flowering time. Looks nice tho, just has to be a hybrid.

Cool plants, care to discuss your lighting and equipment?

MileHighGlass

So that is a chocolate Thai hybrid? Leaves are quite fat and the bud looks pretty dense. Not normal for a Thai. Either is the short flowering time. Looks nice tho, just has to be a hybrid.

Cool plants, care to discuss your lighting and equipment?

Man are you just following me around or what?

If you google chocolate thai you will see this looks like a chocolate thai should look. The flowering time, structure, etc.. are indicative of chocolate thai. I got the cut from a friend in San Francisco. It's out there, but not very prevalent.

I have seen some people with chocolate thai seeds, but good luck on trying to acquire some.

I grow notill in 20 gallon smart pots under 600 watt lights.

5IJSwps.jpg

St. Phatty

Do any of your crew have chickens ?

I find that mine really like Sativa's. They get fed males and occasionally a reject female.

It's not that they dislike Indica's. The one Indica male they had disappeared just as fast.

I wonder what they would do with a Chocolate Thai.

And nice buds too !

Latest posts

Latest posts