What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUDDER MAKING MADE PUBLIC

G

lala said:
This is what ISO oil should look like....if you want to each mail a little bit to chimera to get it tested I'll link him to this thread

Wheres your hard data..?...Just saying Dr. Hornby tested it is far from hard
data

Didn't say I had hard data, I've smoked it and believe it, I said when someone ELSE comes up with hard data......

I don't smoke budder that dark, you ought to try mine......

G

c-ray said:
I guess that means that he purged the shit out of it until there were no terpenoids left, only thc...it would be interesting to send the same sample to 2 chemists to see if their numbers jive, reason I say that is because I have seen hornby put out some pretty wild numbers on thc tests in the past, some bud he tested went as high as 35%

I think if the resin was 99% pure, about 85% of it would be thc, and 15% other cannabinoids/terpenes......

EDITED: Reread article, misquoted %, actually lower (85%).

Last edited:
G

Tha Oil Baron said:
i think that % is B.S., but i agree it's likely safe to ingest

here's a bunch of Jimi budder

as bho resin:

buddered up:

just like the tuna, this is likely the best tasting resin your buddy's ever toked.

Now THAT'S some nice color, Lala should be paying attention......

G

Really, did you know that tests have shown that many BC strains (where I live) have had most of the CBD/CBN bred out of them, resulting in strains with a disproportionately high % of THC?

I am using a Panasonic D-snap 2Mp pocket camera, costs about a hundred bucks, no ISO or F stop, and no pic of mine has ever had any manipulation done to it......

You sound like a real know-it-all, is it so hard for you to comprehend that what you have may not be the best? Is there anything you don't know?

I'm not saying yours isn't good, but will it budder up? It looks a tiny bit dark, how did you make it, 1 rinse, or multiples?
Have you even tried my method?
If I did what you suggest, my oil would turn dark too......
Judging by the look of it, you should try my method, it would probably budder up, then you would know what smoothness and taste are, because you are losing a lot of the taste over those 20 days, and if it isn't buddered, it isn't as smooth as it could be.

peace - tug

ps, that's a lot of CBN in your idea of what resin's made of......
You seem like a real nice guy, why don't you go start a thread of your own, and I'll come over there and argue with every point you make. :wave:

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i bet its close. some mediocre oil was lab tested at 73 percent before.

and i can corroborate, i have seen his budder first hand, TUG does not manipulate the color with the camera on purpose to decieve, if any believe that.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
lala said:
^^Nope

Very bad way to purge oil...the purge needs to be 100% complete before you even think about scraping it into a pile...I'll bet my left nut that his oil is still full of solvent

i'd bet both my nuts TUG knows a fair lump more about ISO extracting in a primo fashion than you do.

G

lala said:
LOL...you can't breed CBD or CBN out of a plant...LOL..do you have a clue what CBD & CBN is..?....

is that your final answer lala?

reege.jpg

G

Hashmasta-Kut said:
i'd bet both my nuts TUG knows a fair lump more about ISO extracting in a primo fashion than you do.

Thank you sir.

This is from the HashMasta, he probably knows more about oil than I do, I talked some smack back before X-mas, and he put up, and then shut me up...... He didn't just spout on some computer screen.

G

c-ray said:
is that your final answer lala?

reege.jpg

ROTFLMFAO

Of course I don't have a HPLC, or GC, or even a proper laboratory, that quote about the Cannabinoids being bred out of much of the pot in BC came from Dr. Paul Hornby, who does have this equipment......

Last edited:
G

lala said:
LOL...you can't breed CBD or CBN out of a plant...LOL..do you have a clue what CBD & CBN is..?....did they also breed out the waxes in the gladular trichome walls..?...what about the bulbous glands were those breed out too..?

tug - 'Do you even have a clue what you're talking about?'

Just changing the angle that your holding your camera at the subject is a form of manipulation...like I said no pic is ever a true representation of the subject

tug - 'Yeah, I use the angle I'm holding the camera at to make my budder look light colored......'

That might be because color is every bit as much strain depended as it is method depended...even more so

tug - 'Yeah, you're right, most crystal isn't clear/amber......'

All these pics I'm posting are old, I've moved on to better solvent free methods.

tug - 'I read this as you've moved on to a lesser potency product that you can handle......'

No thanks, I'll stick to this thread calling out bull shit when I see it...like the claim of 90% THC

tug - 'Do you have some data to disprove this statement?'

At the risk of getting banned from this site I have to say, you sound like a real jackass, why don't you f@#k off and bother someone else, how old are you?
Do you have any data other than your 'pea-sized brain waves' to back up anything you've spouted?
I can at least pull up an article for everything I have said......

You sound like a typical know-it-all pothead, 2 digit idiot......

I'm not sure of your agenda here, I started this thread so others could learn this method, freely sharing my knowledge.
You aren't sharing anything, you're just trying to be confrontational, you're an ass, are you a buddy of Rez's......?

Just so you know, here are some facts;

Any trait can be bred in/out of a plant, like amounts of CBD, CBN, THC.

There is an excuse for anything in life, it'a all relative depending on your viewpoint, and agenda.

If you have moved on to a better method of extraction, why don't you share your wisdom with us......

If you like to call out bullshit post some facts to dispute anything I've said, or POLITELY come on my thread and say you disagree, and why.
Don't be a GOOF on someone else's thread, show some respect, you don't like it, go away......

peace - tug

Last edited:
G

today's drug cultivars have under 1% combined cbd and cbn, the good ones actually have less than 0.1%

in my previous comment about dr hornby's numbers I don't doubt that watty oil is really high in thc but I would like to see what another lab has to say, just out of curiousity, I am just a bit skeptical of how well his machines are calibrated after seeing some bud testing at 35% thc, that seems a bit high, but who knows maybe he has recalibrated his machine since then

G

I agree C-Ray, I read the article and said to myself that's bullshit......
Thanks for the info, I know from some past posts you have quite a bit of technical expertise on the subject, perhaps you could mention how you know so much, so others will give weight to your opinions.

But, I have smoked some pure NL #5 (I know he said #1, I'm just yakking) that was so crystally the guy who was demo'ing it peeled the rollie off of it when it was an inch and a half long, and smoked it without the paper......!!!!!!
So to me it's possible, why not, I've seen weed with 25% THC by weight, what scale is the potency calculated by, I don't think it's weight?

I know Hornby's #'s seems like a stretch, but his other #'s jive, he talks about CBD, CBN, and general potencies. In a recent article he claims to have had his readings backed up by at least one other reputable lab, and had his machines calibration tested.

He does however, sound like a pothead, and we know how potheads like to tell stories, and he was hanging around some pretty questionable people.
Do you know where we can get it tested? I sent an e-mail to Hornby @ hedron.ca, and it was sent back, undeliverable.....

Last edited:
G

was it the nl#5 that's been floating around vancouver forever?
I grew the nl that was tested at 35% and it was pretty crystally but didn't seem like it had 12% more thc than love potion #1 which has recently tested at 22%
can you tell me a bit about the aromas of the watty?
would you say that it has an herby aroma to it?
some of these really high thc plants don't have much aroma to them, like bubblehash that has all the terpenoids rinsed out..I like to say that they smell like resin and not much else
incidentally dr. hornby is not a pothead, at least not a chronic though I'm pretty sure he has inhaled a few doobies in his time

G

Who shoved a 16" dildo up your ass Lala? Maybe you should take the information that these people are offering and learn from it instead of being a JACKASS. I know from the 'budder' or 'hippy crack' that I make, that Tug ain't manipulating the photos as well as how pure the product is. All I prefer to smoke is BHO 'hippy crack', its even better then bubble the only shit that tops it is CO2 extraction. Heres some more manipulated:nanana: photos of some 'budder/hippy crack'

G

c-ray said:
was it the nl#5 that's been floating around vancouver forever?
I grew the nl that was tested at 35% and it was pretty crystally but didn't seem like it had 12% more thc than love potion #1 which has recently tested at 22%
can you tell me a bit about the aromas of the watty?
would you say that it has an herby aroma to it?
some of these really high thc plants don't have much aroma to them, like bubblehash that has all the terpenoids rinsed out..I like to say that they smell like resin and not much else
incidentally dr. hornby is not a pothead, at least not a chronic though I'm pretty sure he has inhaled a few doobies in his time

Not sure C-Ray, I could never get it as a plant (only as buds), I knew a guy who got it, it was lime green, had a very purple stripe on the stalks, and had HUGE capitate stalked trichomes.

Good to hear about the LP#1, which I just started......

I am poor at describing aromas, the Watty is the Kush I described on OG a few months ago, a typical Kush smell, very pungent, almost smells like rub (finger hash) it's so strong of a smell. It is an immediately sticky resin, very sticky, cutting up a joint leaves the scissors encrusted with resin.
The taste is the same, even on poor quality buds people say, 'Who cares if it's a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10, it tastes so good.'

The buds are as hard as any strain I have ever seen. HashMastaKut seems to think it's hard buds are reminiscent of Skunk#1 (which I have never seen in pure form).
I think that if that is true, I might have one of the Afghans that was used to make Skunk#1

It's available to you if you wish, if you have a safe address. I will mail you a few cuttings. PM me if interested.

peace - tug

ps, I have had people tell me that the THC of the Watty isn't as high as I would like to believe, that it's just such a powerful stone that it feels like it's got a super high level.
Perhaps a high terpene content can do that, I don't know......

Last edited:
G

Bram said:
Oh and of course, Tug Hashmasta and C-Ray deserve to be shown some :respect:

Bram, I chose to highlight THIS post of yours, as the other one speaks volumes for itself.

Thanks for the kind words, your pics look awesome......
What angle are you using to get your budder to look so good? LMFAO

Back in the 90's, we used to call glass 'hippie crack', that's funny......

peace - tug

G

lala said:
Now I want someone to answer this question I already asked...how can you breed out CBD & CBN without breeding out the THC....also what is CBD & CBN...come on people those are easy questions...see THC and CBN are really one in the same...you can't breed out one without breeding out the other

thc chemotypes (drug cannabis) are naturally high in thc and naturally low in cbd

cbd chemotypes (hemp) are naturally high in cbd and naturally low in thc

if you want to get something with both cbd and thc in moderate amounts then cross some drug cannabis with some hemp and you will get moderate thc and cbd in the f1 generation, or you could probably find something like that where wild drug cannabis and wild hemp stands meet

if you've been around a hemp field you will find that the aromas are noticably different than the drug types that you may be used to, it is a natural instinct after smelling and smoking different varieties of drug cannabis to pick out which ones are high in thc as they have a different aroma (terpenoid profile) than the cbd chemotypes, so it is natural after some selections for the high thc and high terpenoid chemotypes to stand out, if you manage to increase cbd then you are not working with true drug cultivars or perhaps you are not smoking and sniffing enough samples and therefore not applying good selection tactics, most breeders with a little experience will figure out which is which and naturally select for higher thc

cbn as I understand it is only available in minor amounts (0.2% or less) and is not really a factor in breeading cannabis

* chemotypes are plants that externally look the same like hemp and drug cannabis but chemically are different, a cbd chemotype is genetically predisposed to produce lots of cbd but very little thc and vice versa...there are also other chemotypes such as cbc and cbg but they are rare hemp types and don't apply to this discussion

poolratt

I have a question,I read a thread on OG about the more we concentrate our pot the more we remove the CBN,Turpenes etc.from it and in doing that the high seems kinda empty as if you smoked THC and nothing else(I think this was a lab sample used to test potency extracted with the acid method).Is there any validity to that?If so some of THOSE other things are actualy desirable in with the THC.

G

My subscribed threads list says Lala posted here at 7:46, was it deleted, did he get edited by Mods?

Poolratt
I find exactly that, once you get used to the intense high, it actually seems a bit 'hollow' to me, which I got over by smoking a 1/2 joint first, then hooting oil.

Different rinses (when using ISO) have different qualities, 2nd and 3rd rinses add some 'solidity' to the high of the oil, IMHO.
This is strain dependant, as some strains have more terpenes/cannabinoids than others.

peace - tug

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts