What's new

Bluesky Organics?

Has anyone heard anything about their line of stuff? Made in Vernon.

Soil is $40 a bag, but $265 for a bucket of top dress. Probably nothing more than what a round of nutes would be I guess.

Anywho I cant find any grow journals or posts of people running it. Wondering what the word was...

pug1010

Hey ganjalfthegreen :)

I've been seeing them advertise for a few positions lately ... they were hiring a grower to use their products as a designated grower for an acmpr patient that they had already sourced. Guess that's one way of getting around the LP thing.:)

I was hopeful that they might be another BC supplier for good organic soil and amendments. When I checked out their products, I quickly lost interest after seeing that they had Ph up, PH down and some vit-alive product used to 'flush soil of excess nutrient'. Looks to me, like a hydro nute company moving into the 'organic' soil market.

Reckon money better spent getting the organic vermicompost from Reindeer on the island ... he gets organic dairy cow crap ... thermocomposts it for one year and then feeds it to his worms ... this is one amendment which keeps on giving.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reindeer Natural's sells two one part meal mixtures, added to a base mix.

Bmac1 has a journal somewhere using EasyBake.

PARADOX

have smoked a few bluesky flowers from vernon dispensaries .. meh. i also here they were partners with destiny soil systems also from vernon.. bad falling out or some ish. destiny also has a full line of organic and super soil custom blended in grand forks by Gaia green.

BCNeil

They need to adjust their sizes. If you bought the smallest sizes, it would cost a fortune.
So not really suited for small grows......and large organic grows would just make their own.

HiFiGanja

They need to adjust their sizes. If you bought the smallest sizes, it would cost a fortune.
So not really suited for small grows......and large organic grows would just make their own.

Every thing in the consumer retail hydro industry is overpriced basic fertilizer and composts.

Funny one I found was a wetting agent that is sold in hydro stores for $60+ per 1L but farms can get the same stuff (under a different name but same company) for $90 or less for 10L and the dosage per 1L is 2ml less.

Best one is MKP which costs $2.25 per 1KG and is branded as bloom boosters and sold at $70+ per 1kg.

HiFiGanja

Any consumer goods when compared with their commercial use counterparts will look overpriced.
I think that its called free enterprise:)

That's why I make my own products, throw a fancy label on it and sell them at 1/2 the price of the brand name products.

Although for some reason there are still a few guys that think 2KG of dry Dextrose is not as good as paying for 7L of water in a 10L bottle and some dextrose and xylose.