What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Ace Place

Levitationofme

Going to stick any relevant new Ace related stuff in this thread.

Such as this

Popped two ace standard Mix seeds on 1/19
Germinated overnight and placed in Root Riot Cubes.
Popped surface and dropped the shells today. I moved them to
Solo Cups with seed starting soil.

I also Have 2 Testers of the pack gifted to me by the Cool people at Ace :biggrin:
Panama Diosa X Zameldica
which are a week or so ahead of the Mystery Seedlings.

One Non Ace plant in the mix in my first try at a SIP
an Amnesia variety. That is the big indica looking plant

These are the Mixed from Ace

It has taken great skill and patience but I seem to have figured out
horizontal growing methods see below

The horizontal Zameldica keeps surprising me and the Buds keep growing. SO I am letting it go as long as it wants.

Levitationofme

The Zameldica has center stage 10 or so inches from my 340 watt LED,
it is the Maximum light I have untill I upgrade and add some more light.

Its quite a bit of light IMO so Im happy with it shining down on ZAM.

In separate box I have a Pair of Haze X Kali, a Malawi and a Caribe I also got thru Ace.

Caribe is in final week of flushing, Haze 1 coming down tonight, Haze 2 looks like a couple more feedings then on to final flushing. The Malawi is on the upswing as it recovers from overfeeding.

Levitationofme

Props to Charlie Garcia for the Caribe. I really enjoyed growing it. The last few seeds will be happily grown this summer.

Old Toker

Good Luck Levitationofme with the new grow! Hope you get some pleasant surprises with your Ace mystery seeds.

Levitationofme

OK a bit dramatic I agree. Mystery no, Interesting project yes.
Comments often driven by levels of Caffeine.

Description on the website leads me to believe they toss together a nice variety

I gave a pack to a friend last year I hope he pops um.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
let me just pull up a seat right over here...

lookin frward to see what you do with these. good luck!

Levitationofme

My wispy pheno Malawi has been giving me fits. Dubi recommended cutting the EC in half.
from 1.2 to .6

Also there was a bit of over crowding in my grow, Now that has been fixed as well.

It worked great! in 2-3 days the plant has recharged. Im thinking my move to a more long lasting soil in a SIP will help me from the inconsistencies I have with feeding and watering. I have also learned my level of experience is not best for having more then a couple different strains going at once. So I am slowing down the train a bit. At least untill I can get a "legal" tent set up, waiting on my state to grow up lol.

Levitationofme

Thanks ACE
Order arrived in excellent condition.
Many Thanks

First Lady
Old Timer Haze
Zipolite Oaxacan
Acapulco Gold (Vintage)

Now I really have more then I need
:tiphat:
:abduct:

Levitationofme

Missing something

Missing something

Like a way to get the photos to work from my phone without messing with them.

No matter how i hold my phone, or set the settings
That i think are relevant i have the horizontally challenged pictures. Pain in the butt to pull out DSLR unless I plan it.

Someone show me what a dumbass I am in posting phone pics.
Please
:moon:

Levitationofme

Thanks guys. Yep, small space, small brain lol.
Hoping its done in a couple weeks. I gots some chit to do.

So I grew the caribe and that Zam side by side and managed to keep it under control.

The other taller box got out of hand...

Levitationofme

I am still liking my NFTG. I get the smells and tastes that are reported, at least to the point i can tell. The soil has held me thru a bunch of weeks of growth. Then I start with the flowering
Nutrients. So I am not using a Veg mix at all.

Latest posts

Latest posts