What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reservoir Seeds Teaser

G

Hmm kinda hard to tell, can ya some me some hips on that beautiful girl? Maybe Omega D.???

G

Those plants are just perfect, Indigo. I'm gonna ask you for all your advice. I'm sure those plants just love the attention you give. Just look at how happy they are, it shows. :wave:

Bigmone357

TOO FUNNY!

TOO FUNNY!

Indigo said:
Bigmone, LOL...wonder wherever you got that idea? :biglaugh:

:wave:
You & I were postin' @ the same time musta been :biglaugh: I just type slow when i'm high.It musta been a glitch u typed faster than me but I honestly didn't see the answer the reason I guessed that is I remember when u ordered those :wave: .Peace Bm357 :joint: :bigeye:

Last edited:

Bigmone357

:D AHAHAHAHAH :wink: Cheers!!!! :friends: keep up the good growin!!! :joint: Have u decided when your gonna perform the flush yet? Later Bm357

Last edited:
G

Hey

Hey

I think I am too late to guess :D

Those are some badass buds you have there though, A+

G

Indigo,
Hows the smell? How many days did you Veg? whats the height like? I have 12 rooted clones off three different mothers of wonderfuck just about to go into the flowering room with 12 bogbubbles and one lonely pine tar kush clone.
//GM