What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grapefruit and Romulan x Blueberry pics

SneakySneaky

Veteran
its a 150 watt hps, dwc 10 gallon, 1 rom x blue and 1 gf (RB on left and G on right) this is at 4 weeks flowering gonna let them both go 9 weeks or so (buddy i gave this grapefruit plant to gave me a clone back after mine got nuked....let it go 8 and if left for 9 weeks or so itll be even more dank)

grapefruit at 4 weeks far ahead of the Rom

look how much thicker the stalk of the Rom x Bb is right below where i topped it (seeds from Reeferman)

G

Looks good but..
Can i get pix of the Rom x BB with the lights off.
I have some of those beans, gonna grow em out next time proly.
:wave:

Hows the smell and overall look on the Romulan?
Easy to grow? Gimmey all the details of yer grow baby! :lurk:

SneakySneaky

Veteran
ok bad ticket here goes

Ther Romulan X Blueberry saga

the one i have right now is 3' tall. Ive grown 2 of these and have noticed the same traits on both. They grow about 5-8" high before they start putting on nodes so get ready. The pic of the rom shows what im talkin about (i started with rockwool cube on top then buried at the bottom of a 5" net pot so add about 3" to the stalk). The first seed i germ'd grew up and then died (dont know why) so i started another one and this had the same stretch. I vegged for a month and topped at 9-10". Ive been experimenting with the nutes to see how much she can take and lemme tell u she is timid at first then once she gets a little bigger she can eat like a fat girl at shoneys buffet. I use 6 gallons in my res and use GH floro series. Just as flower for an example...1-2-3 is the mixture in 6 gallons thats 6tsp-12-tsp-18tsp. im using 8 -10 , 12-17, and 18-24 and never had nute burn. Very slow stretch. Im at 1 month and she is just now starting to catch up to my grapefruit.

As for smell and appearance. This one has a tremendous reek of blueberry and sometimes i swear it smells like a cheap pine taxi air freshner. Ive added a carbon filter and u can still smell it (more than likely a leak in my box letting air out) The appearance is that it looks dank!! This one is a good indica i believe (short w/ huge fan leaves) right before flower i had to cut 2 leaves off that both had fan leaves 7"+ Temps go from 70 - 85/90 at most!! and never any heat stress. It seems to respond well to pruning. It will grow slow then ill take a few leaves off that are blocking bud sites or trim them in half and 2 days later she adds another inch or so. Im suprised nobody else has grown this out and made a thread.

The Revenge of the Grapefruit

like i said its a female seeds grapefruit. clone was vegged for 2-3 weeks (i topped 1 day before putting into flower) and just went crazy i wish i had a picture. It looked skinny like a clone does and i topped it and it just put on like 15 side branches in 3"!!!! To top it all off i topped it and it never grew new nodes back on top instead the bottom 4-5 nodes right below it got super thick, split in 2, and now i got 8-10 main colas???!!!?? dont know how so dont ask.

Latest posts

Latest posts