What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRC TX Karen Pics

dubmantx

Heres pics of Texas Karen by Texas Resin Company right before the harvest. I had 4 plants got 4 girls. #1 I nute burned and it was taken early and Is just about dry. Didnt really get many pics cause it wasnt much to see but the buds turned out ok considering.
Im posting pics of Karen #2 and #3 on this thread and will probably post #4 and some dried bud pics eventually as well.

Heres TXKaren #3 by far the most colorful. I like how the buds are like teal colored and the leafs are all oarngeish red. Looks like it will be some pretty damn good smoke but the yeild could be better.

483912-17-tk3.jpg

483912-17-tk3-2.jpg

483912-17-tk3-bud1.jpg

483912-17-tk3-bud2.jpg

Last edited:

omega7

She looks awesome DUB! Looks like she is gonna be a smooth girl too.

EDIT: sorry about breaking up your show, didnt realize.

Last edited:

dubmantx

Here is Texas Karen #2. She is an absolute beast. Probably got the biggest cola of any plant Ive grown thus far and some pretty good size secondary colas.
Heres a shot of the whole plant

483912-17-tk2-1.jpg

Heres a shot of the plant next to a gallon jug for comparison
483912-17-tk2-milkjug.jpg

Heres a budshot

483912-17-tk2-bud1.jpg

Heres a shot of the giant dick

483912-17-tk2-donkydick.jpg

And a pic of that bud ready to hang!

483912-17-tk2-budcut.jpg

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karen! I haven't tried karen! I have, of course, tried Sharon, but not karen. if it's anything like the Sharon clone, you're in for one hell of a ride.

G

Real pretty buds you got there Dub. I really like that third pic, exotic lookin bud. Enjoy!

dubmantx

Thanks all for the positive replys! Hope everyone is getting their holiday time off right now! Heres some pics of TX Karen #4. She was not veged as big as the others and suffered a bit in yeild. Looks like the frostiest of the 4 though so I will make sure to grow her clones nice and big!

483912-19-TK4.jpg

483912-19-TK4-bud.jpg

483912-19-TK4-bud2.jpg

483912-19-TK4-bud3.jpg

Last edited:

natefrog

looks great dub.....they just look beautiful........excellent flushing.........ive got three going.........did any of yours have completely red leaf-undersides?..........nf

Last edited:

dubmantx

Thanks guys.
NF none of them had completely red undersides. I saw yours it is definately a keeper pheno. LS sent me 11 f2's he made from the karens so maybe I will find that pheno some day. #3 is probably the most colorful pheno I found. Its the first 4 pics in this thread.

KillBillbuds

DAMN Dubman!!! I saw yer pics on the Plan B thread, but they've come ta life here!!! Much respect bro, ya did a hell of a job on all 4! Got some great Holidaze smoke there....enjoy!!! Peace