What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSFRaziel's TrueBlueberry and Double Sour Diesel

G

:wave:

i don't know how long each has been in flowering, but the DSD is about 2-3 weeks away and the TBB maybe a month, IDK.

i think you can guess which is which :joint:

peace

Last edited:
G

:wave: High Cough! Thanks for the kind words. And thanks once again for the DSD.
I have smoked 2 plants of the TBlue. the 1st, which is the mother for the clone above, was more hashy, berry. Euforic buzz to the max. The 2nd, which is below, seemed to have more of a Thai influence in bud structure and had a more Fruity Berry taste. the buzz was almost the exact same
have 6 little seedlings right now, and if i don't get a better mother out of these, then i'll keep the above pheono.

peace

natefrog

that tb looks sweet bro!..............ive got 5 of dj's grape krush seeds left...i cracked one and got a male.......gonna cross it with my ecsd cut........sour grape sound good?...........hope when i grow the rest of them they look as exotic as yours......you have skill my friend........nf