What's new

A Couple Shots of Chronic @ Harvest

sirharrynuggz

Thanks guys, I haven't weighed it yet. I just cut it down today, and won't weigh it until it has dried completely. It smells of Sweet Tarts candy tho.

G

WOW! Sir H, that is a fat fucking nug. I am blown away; Chonic is good then, yes?

Put up some more pics!!! :D we wanna see some more of these ladies :joint:

sirharrynuggz

Thanks everybody, I haven't smoked any yet. This is my first run with the Chronic, but I will do a smoke report in about a week and a half w/dried budshots.

G

whoa dude thats beautiful!

huge nugs

is that chronic from serious seeds?

HappyHemphog

Sweet!

I've got some Chronic going and I would love to get buds like that!

Well done!

Cheers!
6524happyhemphoglogo.gif

G

its got the weird vietnamese stalk thing going. Where brances only spout from the direct right and direct left.

peach125

Very nice Looking Budshots for sure. Looks like it's going to be potent as Hell. Let us Now how she smokes. I have a Couple going now and would Love to know how she smokes. I have heard some impressive things about this Strain. Have a Great Day....Peace...Peach

G

is that serious seeds chronic. if so i have me some of them beans and wow man thats is one hell of a yeild... great grow great looking buds also...i also have a cross between the chronic and ak-47 from serious seeds. beautiful buds on that. man great grow now you make me want to grow some chronic...
swerve

sirharrynuggz

Thanks everybody, yes it is Serious Seeds Chronic from Gypsy and DG at SeedBay. The "vietnamese stalk" thing, is just from the weight of the buds, cause the branches went up until the tops got too heavy.

Latest posts

Latest posts