What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gn nl#5xbb..jock horror

sparobis

Veteran
hey folks,gypsy :wave:
heres some pics of some girls at 51 days flowering

nl5xbb^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jock horror

heres a couple of bogs lifesaver

thx for having a peek at my girls...comments,tips are welcome
peace
sparo

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sparobis very tasty looking i like the twin clubs in the top pic
that lifesaver is looking frosty the pics of the potted plants look like its just buds stickin out the dirt LOL nice JOB keepem green and girlie

sparobis

Veteran
lol chuckey,
i know!!!that plant just would not stretch!lol...but,the buds are really nice!!cant wait
thx
sparo

G

very nice, i suggest waiting a few weeks for the yeild. I believe BB really starts to pack it on late in maturity. Jock horrors prolly take like 68 days ya think?

The bogs look nice and about ready to chop how long ya gonna give em about a week?! :yoinks:

Last edited:

sparobis

Veteran
hi pod,
bogs..saturday they go into 48hrs darkness...the nl5xbb...10 days or so...the jocks are getting fatter by the day..they really look nice! i have 2 ice plants that have 2-3 weeks left....damn them sativas...lol
thx pod for the opinion..i value all the tips/opinions from my bro's!!!
peace
sparo

G

Damn, I wanna move to ohio just so i can grow in peace with my carbon filter and misdamenor and 500 dollar ticket for first offense grow.

sparobis

Veteran
this is one of my gn's ice

this is a bog lifesaver that was way in the back of the garden..almost forgot this rascal :yoinks: :joint:

a group shot w/lights on...i use a 1000watt hps and a 400watt mh for flowering...ffof soil...ff big bloom,tiger bloom,pure blend bloom and earthjuice at last feeding... :sasmokin: :woohoo: thx for looking...comments/opinions/tips welcomed!!

peace
sparo

seedlings are...annac'snycd f2's,h3ads g13xdesiel test,gn's white rhino,ak48,dvp's godbud,bogs sourbubble bx3's(2)...what a selection of strains eh? believe me...im stressed from tryin to keep all of them happy..toughest job i ever had!
peace
sparo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts