What's new

Neville's Haze

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Sum pics for you people, been away for a while...shady business thingys...or not so shady...started a hydro grow etc....you probably don't even remember me anymore...well...here's sum pics I took of this nice small cola of a NH plant that had to be cut a bitty early...here we go...

:wave:

Just had this strong feeling inside that I have to share these pics...

sparobis

Veteran
hey john,
good to see you...and...holy shit!!!! thats just jaw dropping, saliva drooling,pain killing,
beautiful looking..i cant even imagine what it smells like..i can but,thats fokin breathtaking...well done lad!!
peace
sparo

G

Dammnn! Does look a little early but thats one nice cola and I'm sure the smoke will be killer nice job and enjoy.

Good to see you back Farmer J. Looks like you have some splaining to doo! But the pics are enough. I did'nt know you sword fight.

~GB~

guineapig

Veteran
Farmer John that is an awesome Grateful Dead T-Shirt.....wait a second.....let me scroll up again to take a closer look.....

:yoinks: (guineapig's eyes pop out of his head)

OMG that is one magnificent cola!! oh the magic of hydro colas.....truly astounding!!!
of course i remember you! hope you've got all your "bidnezz" straightened out so now you can concentrate on the collection of conical colas......holy guacamole :yoinks:...

by the by......do you really think you harvested that plant too early? I think I see around 40% red hairs as opposed to the 70% red hair percentage which many people swear by.......maybe, what do you say, a week early? ten days?

do you like an intensely psychedelic high? if so, then i see why you would be disappointed that your Neville's didn't quite reach the pinnacle of psychoactivity.....

anyway i am rambling and the important thing is you are back in the IC community!!

-kind regards,
your pal guineapig :wave:

70s_PotHead

Welcome back farmer dude, looks like you farmed up a damn nice baseball bat kola while you were away......thanks for sharing it with us in your return :woohoo:....enjoy the smoke :yummy:

70s :wave:

sirharrynuggz

Hell yeah!! Nice herbage, John! I've still never had a pure Haze yet, but as soon as I have a big enough area, it's on the to-grow list! Keep up the excellent work, FJ!

G

Ohhh nice one buddy. That must be some serious killer dub. How long did it take to flower? Which one is better NH or O.Haze x SK#1 in your opinion?

Cya soon :wave:

Last edited:
C

Chamba

It's definitely early picked.....I bet that bud makes you rush out and wash the car!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Thanks all :smile: so nice to see all friends here...yep, the plant had to be harvested a bit early, no idea what seedbank it is and btw, this was in soil :D I have Tijuana Black in hydro now, them Hazes were grown in soil but I guess that their pots were a bit too small for the size of the plants so for some reason they did pop a few nanners, OHxSK did that too...but nothing serious, maybe just my fault...a bit early it was yes, but gives a nice rush ok :D But I like OHxSk more...:wink:Will be online more...

Amd

nice bud, or is it the headstalk? My neville creeped my throat so badly, that it went to hash, just couldnt smoke the thing. i bet by the looks even, that yours should be a nice smoke, enjoy.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
It is the main bud, or half of the stalk but it's almost full of bud...or was...:D 3 months it took damnit and could have gone 2 weeks or so, easily...well, next run is one C99 clone, JLP's G13 f2 clone, a TB clone and another fine pheno of C99, 4 buckets, very much like GH controller system but different..lol...dont know whatitscalled but works fucking well. :D

S

strain_searcher

Wow FJ that is one huge cola of weed we dont see to often. Congrats on the patience it took to grow that.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Thanks guys! Yup, soil it was ok, could have been bigger if the plant was in bigger pot but well, it was nice...but the OHxSK got even bigger...no harvest pics of that one...

G

Farmer "perpetual haze" John, looking good as always. Not you, that plant you selfish deadhead. You're as ugly as they come but you don't stink so can I trust you... Propably coming to your hood after new year so let's smoke a "few".
Today will be the last flush change for the BG's and on monday "choppety chop went axe in the woods you gotta meet me down the fallen down tree.."

Latest posts

Latest posts