What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AFxBB and Sour Creek 20 days flower

• Thread starter strain_searcher
  • Start date
I like the looks of your sour creek SS, it's sure a very indica dom cross, and that cripple creek you've made sounds good too!

Peace bro

O H

G

nice and frosty man wow.. that sc is looking great.. nice and compact with some serious frost...

G

WOOOOOWOOOOOOOO Correction Police WOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOO
Organic Hydro said:
I like the looks of your sour creek SS, it's sure a very indica dom cross, and that cripple creek you've made sounds good too!
high there Organic Hydro,

the sour creek is the cripple creek cross hehe maybe you meant countrytyme

either way have a good week! :wave:

be well
:bongsmi:
cj

ps- SS, sick.

carry on......

WOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOo

S

strain_searcher

Swerve said:
nice and frosty man wow.. that sc is looking great.. nice and compact with some serious frost...

nice to hear from you swerve. yield will be average but looks like it will be rock hard frosty nuggets hopefuly. The sc clone I took rooted and is growing nicely. No spraying or dome just 1 cfl some cloning powder and dirt. Its hard to judge weather or not the clone will be better than the not as impressive mother I took it from. I topped it 1 week into flower which didnt let show what she can really do. The clone never yellowed at all either.

Captain Jack thanks for the props as I said earlier Tom Hill and Bog are to thank as both strains which i used for sour creek I are in top 5 favorite indicas but I haven tried enough varieties though. :joint:

S

strain_searcher

wow cap even looks like lemons lol. You have one of the papa

G

man SS you ar going to ahve some good smoke for a little bit there i bet that af/bb is going to fill in and be a huge massive sticky gooey cola.. and those sour creeks are looking most fantastic. once i get my new cab and my sour d ibl's i am going to start you Sour creeks with some sour bubble bx3 and the sour D ibl. so figure a month or so they will be started.. but man killer looking buds those SC;s are going to plump up nicely... great grow man

swerve

CaptainJack said:
WOOOOOWOOOOOOOO Correction Police WOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOO

high there Organic Hydro,

the sour creek is the cripple creek cross hehe maybe you meant countrytyme

either way have a good week! :wave:

be well
:bongsmi:
cj

ps- SS, sick.

carry on......

WOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOo

Thanx for the clarification CJ, it sure is a nice lush looking plant, getting pretty frosty too!

Congrats SS!, BTW, how did you ever make out with your sativa search?

Peace

S

strain_searcher

Thanks OH I am still looking for an authentic classic THAI that doesnt take too long to flower .

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Hey SS

Hey SS

Maybe try BG,his Thai was the real deal!!!I did not get to finish them properly but could definitly tell they were the real deal!!
Unique flavor and structure....
Take care and be safe......................CC
Glad to see the trichs starting to show on the BB X Afi.Shes going to take a little longer but I'm sure she will be worth the wait.

A true 100% Thai that flowers fast is a pretty tall order my man, you could try RM's OPT or TFD Thai-tanic, or see if you could score some of Billygoats Thai if any of it is still around, it's not easy finding a true Thai any more, most are hybrids.

Happy Hunting.

Peace

G

lookin real good man, can't wait to see them SC's finish out for you, should be nice smokin :D

THC

S

strain_searcher

34 days

34 days

I gave way too much P and got carried away. Got tone of brown spots on the afxbb but I just flushed with plain water so it should be all good hopefuly.

afxbb

sc lower nugs