What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~HOLIDAY PET CONTEST 2009~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
T'was the night after ....

T'was the night after ....

I was trying to set up a shot...

but i had help

Attachments

• SS850251.jpg
    SS850251.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 19
  • SS850254.jpg
    SS850254.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 17
  • SS850252.jpg
    SS850252.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 16
  • SS850255.jpg
    SS850255.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 21
T

themoonismyfrnd

Here are a few more from the same roll as the first post I made. Notice the one where he's shaking his head. It's a perfect freeze frame.

picture.php

picture.php

:thanks:

puffin fresh

ICMag Donor
Hi DG :)

Thanks for the chance to win some of your awesome goodies. Here is my boy Hash, he refused to do the shoot without payment in bud up front.

Good luck to everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

christen23

Hi DG :)

Thanks for the chance to win some of your awesome goodies. Here is my boy Hash, he refused to do the shoot without payment in bud up front.

Good luck to everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You have a VERY beautiful weimaraner!! I also have a weimaraner, His name is Rafiki!! LOL, peace
~POE~

coltrane420

It was much harder than I thought to get a good shot of the little bugger... but here are a couple that weren't bad. She had a jingle bell collar on... but you cant see it. Thank you for running such a cool contest! I'm glad I'm not the one who has to pick a winner... Really great submissions everybody!!!

I can just hear the cat's thoughts in the 4th pic.. "Tell me you kept the receipt for that thing..."

h01.jpg

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

h4.jpg

coltrane420

^^^ hahaha, too cute!!

Thanks, Mr.Meds... She really is a doll. I wish I would have found this thread earlier.. I would have tried to get the other two dogs in on the act, but they've got no clothes or hats or anything. I've got her daddy and auntie too!

Bailey says Happy Holidays!

Bailey says Happy Holidays!

Bailey is pulling her part in the room

Our 5 week Purple Urkle volunteered to play Christmas tree!

Hehe I love the cat comics

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys/gals heres my 4 yr old Chihuahua......in her x-mas dress!!!!!

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg