What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are these mites?

zeeyo

Hello guys, I have the classic Broad Mite/Cyclamen symptoms but I can't see a single mite.

Here are some photos so you can see!
Any help is apprecciated!

I saw a small orange thing like mite, but I cant find enough information if this is actually a mite...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
It's hard to tell, but it sorta looks like an exoskeleton that some sort of mite has shed.

I'm definitely not an expert.

PDX Dopesmoker

Those are great macro photos, but post some wider pictures of the damage they're causing too. The mites could be those little white dots inside of the round pits in that 2nd to last pic.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Hey man, when are you folks going to get hip to NO PEST STRIPS? You will have no bugs whatsoever. Just hang it up in your grow room and don't stay in there longer than you need to. I have no bugs in my grows. Been using them for over 14 years.

beta

Veteran
Hey man, when are you folks going to get hip to NO PEST STRIPS? You will have no bugs whatsoever. Just hang it up in your grow room and don't stay in there longer than you need to. I have no bugs in my grows. Been using them for over 14 years.

They're also severely neurotoxic and you CANNOT use them in any enclosed spaces that people spend any time in. In other words, if you go into your garden then you cannot use them safely.

https://www.wired.com/2014/01/cdc-warning-misuse-pest-strips/

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Get a 800x scope for computer. Put cursur on one of the more egg shaped dots. Get high and wait for dot to move. Trichromes never move. Mites do. The females move very slow. You need to be patient. The males are carrying eggs to uninfected parts of your garden and if you see one they are moving fast.

Agreed on the Pest Strips. The are poison. Says right on the directions. If you cannot have around food prep area you cannot have around flowers.

Sulfur is supposed to work. Wish I knew that 6 years ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts