What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Platinum GSC

junit

Alright, Mucho thanks to the guys at Real Gorilla for the seeds. Had the seeds for a couple weeks now. Delivery time was a week, and the fastest I've had in a while. Along with these I received some SSSDH, Bogs blue kush, Gypsys g13 bx, some power plant. Yeah.... I think thats all. maybe sssdh x g13.

Anyway, Germed the seeds pretty quickly, I did 10 blue kush and 9 of the GSC. I just stick them in some moist rooters and never had a problem until..... well now.

Some sort of mold got a hold of the dome. Kong my production clones dont seem too effected by it but zero of the blue kush made it. They all cracked and split but once the seeds got all fuzzy they halted completely. So technically they germed.

The GSC I had a little more luck with, all germed and sprouted but they nasties did something weird to a few of them. 3 seedlings toast but I have 6 strong ones and maybe the 7th will pull through. Still not too bad. Ive since moved them out of the dome and into cups where they will be safe. I'm shooting for f2's from all the strains I received

Attachments

• thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 38
  • thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 39
  • thumbnail (10).jpg
    thumbnail (10).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 36
  • thumbnail (11).jpg
    thumbnail (11).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 38
  • ZSGlaQ.jpg
    ZSGlaQ.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 38

mack 10

Veteran
In for the show.

I'd bang them under the big light mate.

Last edited:

junit

4 made it for sure. One looked like it was done in but I let it be and its pulling though, it will just be lagging behind the rest of them. Just made their way from cups to 2 gal pots today.

junit

Still going, they are looking good, contemplating to flower soon. They all have been topped once. Will run them through a scrog more than likely. i might run em two more weeks

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking good mate I’m glad the super GSC are pulling through shame about the blue kush ...

junit

thanks gorilla, the rez stuff had the same trouble but it is older stock from what I understand and was priced as so.

flower should be good though I have to strategist a little bit. I have 10 plants that could go into flower now and thats not including the GSC. only 1 light to go around. This coco coir is proving to be the tits though. I'm loving my production stuff in it.

Not GSC but look at these roots!

Latest posts

Latest posts