What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

maimunji

Someone have happy friend i think.
RG#44.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Seriously, F you guys.... I can’t look at these pics anymore... there goes a bunch of money!

How many packs are you guys running through? Trying to find something real special? They all look extremely nice, happy new year!

maimunji

Seriously, F you guys.... I can’t look at these pics anymore... there goes a bunch of money!

How many packs are you guys running through? Trying to find something real special? They all look extremely nice, happy new year!

I show 5 different plants. Pop 7 seeds flowering 5 to this point. Prepare another one for flower will put soon.
From what i seen there is 2 main phenos with variation between them. One fast growing huge plant with big chunky calyx with tendencies to goes purple. And other that stay more short with light green buds not that impressive calux but many of them and have more typical cola formation. If you give them enought time in veg you will see variation between plants better which is true for every plant. Of course i flower only 5 so my view is limited.
RG#43
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway

:laughing::laughing:

You know it will be money well spent ChemDgMillionre and a good return :biggrin: as for packs i was gifted 12 fem seeds from our generous friend PANIKZ and co, and am more than happy the way these have turned out, and they would of been a lot better if i had vegged them longer and looked after them properly considering there time in kebab container id say they done allright.. there are keepers in every pack from what i can see.. and solid frosty nugs from top to bottom my advice to anyone reading this is go buy some you wont regret it at all. keep them photos coming maimunji the more the merrier my friend and I would like to say thanks to maimunji for doing side by side with me appreciated. PS cheers for the rep guys you know who I mean.

maimunji

:laughing::laughing:

You know it will be money well spent ChemDgMillionre and a good return :biggrin: as for packs i was gifted 12 fem seeds from our generous friend PANIKZ and co, and am more than happy the way these have turned out, and they would of been a lot better if i had vegged them longer and looked after them properly considering there time in kebab container id say they done allright.. there are keepers in every pack from what i can see.. and solid frosty nugs from top to bottom my advice to anyone reading this is go buy some you wont regret it at all. keep them photos coming maimunji the more the merrier my friend and I would like to say thanks to maimunji for doing side by side with me appreciated. PS cheers for the rep guys you know who I mean.

Thanks for sharing place with me buddy was pleasure to grow with you.:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for sharing place with me buddy was pleasure to grow with you.

Anytime my friend good job maimunji.. im all done and dusted today all down will get some dry shots up, weights, and smoke report from my friends as soon as possible and many many thanks to PANIKZ and crew ..Take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bilko

Beautiful buds guys.

This one goes to a friend in need of meds, stay safe guys appreciated the kind words starke.

bilko.. damn fine photos from you guys looking nice and frosty the end is near respect to you both I liked the updates and followed closely good diary guys

Much appreciated bilko as always.

View Image View Image View Image View Image .
damn that is a nice frosty bud ds and congrats on your harvest you and maimunji have done well throughout this diary happy new years to you too

maimunji

Happy new year friends good health to you and families and long life. Darksider enjoy harvest brother all the best throught the new year. Here is RG#42 almous drying and ready for trim i will enjoy soon also.
picture.php

maimunji

Still in flowering im around day 63 today. Here is two phenos that have simular styrofoam nug structure.
RG#45.
picture.php

RG#41
picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Holy f guys those are some beauties. I can't wait to run these!!! Be some smoke reports later on I hope. I'm sure it's gonna be nice

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well guys looking like at least 70days 12/12 ???? They look pretty close.....I'm kinda a wait another WK or 2 guy when it comes to harvesting, especially with no mold risk