What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Just added loads new stock to seedbay,..

New seeds in the Gypsy nirvana category
Reeferman Seeds (still waiting on seed discritptions but some of you may know them already)
and After Thought Autos are for grabs also,..

Freebie packs of Burning Bush with reefs sales, free packs of autos with After Thoughts, Free Autos with Urban Legend seeds, Free Antenna seeds with every seedbay purchase , good time right now to be buy seeds, we giving away more than buying :biggrin:

Hey PANIKZ,

I can't find whether the free pack of Burning Bush from Reef was a limited promo or not... does an order of Reef's gear still include a freebie of Burning Bush?

Thanks.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Never mind, I figured it out. :)

Adding Wakeford to my cart brought up the "choose a gift" window. Burning Bush and Jihad Kush are still offered freebies. :woohoo:

Hi PanikZ, i've a question for you (sorry if often asked before). Why do you often use Skunk 1 in your crosses? Is it always the "Shit" pheno from Mr NICE?
Thanks

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Arrived safe and sound Thursday - 10 days total. :yes:

All out of the Antenna freebies? I got GG4 x Cherry Posh OG instead. Can't really find any info... a new line of yours? Any reports?

Thanks!

Hi mate yes all Antenna freebies have been given out so I will be changing that now to a free 10 pack of NL#2 x Chem x OPG for all Seedbay orders from now on ..

The gg4x cherry posh is in fact from a guy on another forum who breeds his own stuff he plays around with some really nice gear check him out on Instagram @Leics_gorilla_genetix he was as good to send in a bunch of stuff to give out as freebies and hopefully be a Seedbay vendor soon with these great crosses .. :tiphat:

Cloneman

Veteran
Arrived safe and sound Thursday - 10 days total. :yes:

All out of the Antenna freebies? I got GG4 x Cherry Posh OG instead. Can't really find any info... a new line of yours? Any reports?

Thanks!

Hi Shmavis, I PM'd PANIKZ about the freebies from Leicester gorilla genetix and he kindly gave me this info

Ice poles = triangle kush cookies x super skunk

Skunks livers= livers/blues clone only x super skunk

Supermanny = stardawg manny cut x super skunk

Gg4 clone x cherry posh og

Cherry posh og = cherry pie x dead prez og

I got Supermanny and then Skunks livers from 2 orders.

I'm probably going to pop the Supermanny in a couple of weeks, so that would be Cloneman does Superman...

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Illinois customs? I swear I thought mine were lost too but then one day the tracking started moving again and I had them in two days. I ordered May 16 and the post had it here June 27.

Never had that happen before but I've still received everything I've ordered from overseas to date.

knuckles

Veteran
I sent a cash order stateside and it took 6 weeks just to get there..postal service is slow as fuck these days.

Chappi

Mine was paid cc and is stuck in Miami even though I live in the west coast. Hope they’re just delayed.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I had some take about a month and a half from another Seedbank. I would've order from Panikz and Gypsy but I found some Kosher Kush and had to get it. I'll probably get a few packs of some Dutch Passion stuff I want from here after the holidays and when they get Postal services in UK and USA back on track. But yea I waited 1 1/2 mths and I'm on the East Coast if the name doesn't give it away. It's hard to be patient waiting on seeds I know, especially if it's something you want real bad. I'm sure realgorillaseeds and Gypsy will get you fixed up. There's a lot of backlog at most UK seed banks. Americans panic and probably have bought all kinds of seeds when the Coronvirus epidemic come, and that's probably got the staff loaded with orders. Fwiw

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Hi mate yes all Antenna freebies have been given out so I will be changing that now to a free 10 pack of NL#2 x Chem x OPG for all Seedbay orders from now on ..

The gg4x cherry posh is in fact from a guy on another forum who breeds his own stuff he plays around with some really nice gear check him out on Instagram @Leics_gorilla_genetix he was as good to send in a bunch of stuff to give out as freebies and hopefully be a Seedbay vendor soon with these great crosses .. :tiphat:

Thanks. Will have to see if I can peek at his gear without joining IG.

Hi Shmavis, I PM'd PANIKZ about the freebies from Leicester gorilla genetix and he kindly gave me this info

I got Supermanny and then Skunks livers from 2 orders.

I'm probably going to pop the Supermanny in a couple of weeks, so that would be Cloneman does Superman...

Cloneman does Superman :tongue:

Thanks Cloneman, appreciate the info. Will need to look up Dead Prez OG as I've never heard of that. Both of those you got sound like some nice freebies - hope to see what you find if you do pop them. I didn't look close enough I guess and saw "gorilla" and thought PANIKZ and crew had done a repackaging/branding.

I was really surprised to receive my order as fast as I did. Especially with lots of reports of slow mail these days. I was supposed to get some seeds on 6/22 sent from within the states and still haven't got 'em. Tracking still shows "in transit" so yeah, looks like some big delays with the post these days... best wishes for everyone to get their packages.