What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

Gry

ANTIFA are Communists...

The statement coming from someone who claims that "'most of us know history well enough" is illustrative.

Not much on the corporate history which is so beloved by disney.
Here is some military history.
The "commies" were our best friends, and without their help we would not be here.
They were repaid with a currency of lies and treachery.
Which we painted over with the largest propaganda campaign in history.

igrowone

Veteran
Bush's are not royalty and certainly not the Trump's nor the Clinton's. I want what you are smoking. :biggrin:

we smoke similar weed i think
but just because the label isn't there doesn't mean it's not a de facto situation
go back to the time of the first Caesar, when the Roman republic dissolved
he didn't call himself king, or even emperor, that came later

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Having spent a number of years in the USA in the past, and knowing many Americans in the UK during my lifetime I find it VERY odd that any of them would fawn over the royal family and think that it was a good thing......but many of them do.

Many of them have said that they would like to have a monarchy in the USA even......sounds completely crazy to me, since to form the USA they had to have the American war of independence to free themselves from King George 111, who was a British monarch, and the blood of many thousands of patriots had to be spilled for the USA to be born.

imbeciles want someone "special" to fawn over because THEIR lives are so dull. lots of morons in the US follow the irrelevant Kardashians for the very same reason. aint but one of them is even attractive in a physical way IMO. bowing to the Queen is naught but a courtesy following tradition, and Trump is utterly ignorant and devoid of either one...:tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
ANTIFA are Communists...

The statement coming from someone who claims that "'most of us know history well enough" is illustrative.

The "commies" were our best friends, and without their help we would not be here.

To be fair communism is a stain. 100+million deaths directly from communism. Communism is know for massive propaganda machine.

Commies were not our friends, they were strategic allies.

Brother Nature

Did anyone else notice that jug-ears and bald-head also didn't show up to meet trump, leaving the queen as the only one there? That seems like a snub on the royals part as well, just a more polite/english one.

igrowone

Veteran
aside from the fine points of etiquette which aren't Trump's strong suit
i'd be more concerned about giving credence to Russia's security agencies over the one's that actually answer to him
treason is not a term to batted around lightly, but it's getting closer to the table every day

vta

Veteran
then you might want to look a little closer at the current list of supporters in congress
it's shrinking, though Ryan seems to have raised the Trump banner

I don't bother with the delusions dems and never-trumpers in congress have. And that's where the negativity boils. Oh...and F Paul Rino, he's a chump

igrowone

Veteran
I don't bother with the delusions dems and never-trumpers in congress have. And that's where the negativity boils. Oh...and F Paul Rino, he's a chump

i was talking about his republican base
they didn't agree with his characterization of the american intelligence agencies
this is not a small point, push comes to shove they will believe the american intelligence reports not russia's

armedoldhippy

Veteran
aside from the fine points of etiquette which aren't Trump's strong suit
i'd be more concerned about giving credence to Russia's security agencies over the one's that actually answer to him
treason is not a term to batted around lightly, but it's getting closer to the table every day

he would give the keys to the kingdom away if he got to keep his crown...:comfort:

vta

Veteran
i was talking about his republican base
they didn't agree with his characterization of the american intelligence agencies
this is not a small point, push comes to shove they will believe the american intelligence reports not russia's

Oh...his base is fine. His base loves everything he has done so far.

His base doesn't watch CNN or MSLSD. They know that "All the Intelligence Agency's" was actually only 3. Run by Comey, Clapper and Commie Brennan.

They know that he constantly states he stands by the rank and file and that his anger is towards the bias leadership/political appointees.

And most importantly, they know the whole Russia conspiracy was a political hit job executed by the Obama administration, the DNC and Hillary Clinton....who was also allowed to skate after committing several felonies.

But most of all...they see the economy...the extra cash in their pockets...:biggrin:

picture.php

Gry

To be fair communism is a stain. 100+million deaths directly from communism. Communism is know for massive propaganda machine.

Commies were not our friends, they were strategic allies.

Were you attempting to say " Communism is known for
it's massive propaganda machine" ?

Have you learning disabilities ?
Basic punctuation and grammar seem elusive for you,

but you seem to deal more complex issues just fine.

vta

Veteran
Have you learning disabilities ?
Basic punctuation and grammar seem elusive for you,

but you seem to deal more complex issues just fine.

And that is why I love you Gry :huggg:

You don't even need the /sarcasm disclaimer lol

Gry

Oh...his base is fine. His base loves everything he has done so far.

His base doesn't watch CNN or MSLSD. They know that "All the Intelligence Agency's" was actually only 3. Run by Comey, Clapper and Commie Brennan.

They know that he constantly states he stands by the rank and file and that his anger is towards the bias leadership/political appointees.

And most importantly, they know the whole Russia conspiracy was a political hit job executed by the Obama administration, the DNC and Hillary Clinton....who was also allowed to skate after committing several felonies.

But most of all...they see the economy...the extra cash in their pockets...:biggrin:

View Image

You appear to have confused his base with his supporters, as you consumed their ...

CaptainDankness

Would you like to be the first in line to the Gulags?

Communism sounds great..... On paper, reality is you will be a slave to the state. :tiphat:

Gry

Would you like to be the first in line to the Gulags?

Communism sounds great..... On paper, reality is you will be a slave to the state. :tiphat:

Please, share with me where you acquired this truly unique piece of knowledge? You may be able to sell that to a naive child, but am an old guy who has had a nato card in my wallet since I was a kid. Guess that made me a 'slave to the state' right here.

A slice of reality; When a hurricane hits the wealthy US, death tolls soar. When a similar storm hits poor communist Cuba, death tolls are all but unheard of .

Knowing that, if you knew a hurricane was enroute, and there were no avoiding it, would you rather your family be in Florida, or Cuba ?