What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dirty corner bar

non

Veteran
woopsie woo, long time no update. i've been busy, or that's my excuse. we're at week seven now, faded bit too quickly as there's 2-3 weeks to go or so. it is what it is, but better than nothing :)

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's looking good. You're gonna have some nice smoke in a couple weeks!

non

Veteran
thanks, now at near week 9. chopping soon. after this a short summer break and then something, haven't decided yet.

non

Veteran
yep, cut the plant down. right about just over 9 wks. this was mature plant that had shown sex many months before the flip. and bangi can be quick. that's it for now. i'll put some pics later. more up type high sounds great for summer.

non

Veteran
time for a new project. have some mextiza and taskenti seedlings planted.

non

Veteran
so far i have 2 mextizas and one taskenti under fluoros. needed to pop 3rd taskenti seed since the second one didn't pop. so 4 plants in total. taskentis are fem, so at least 2 girls. possible mextiza males will be used to taskenti x meztiza cross. i'll probably switch the light to 250w in couple of weeks. and put some pics here.

bangi haze has been nice choice for summer and overall. especially now when it has cured a bit.

non

Veteran
taskentis on the middle, mextizas on the sides. under fluoro but i'll install bigger light next week probably. not much going on yet but it's a start.

non

Veteran
put them under 200w led panel this time instead of hid. getting soil by saturday. then it can begin properly.

non

Veteran
yeah they got replanted. im hoping to get both sexes on meztizas, but not in the same plant. and it would be nice if they both were good as there is no room for selection understandably. wanted to pollecn chuck taskenti x mextiza for some time now and hope it's happening now, but wouldn't complain if all females. taskenti is fem anway.

Last edited:

non

Veteran
plants after misting. looks like one is a runt.

little bit later the leaves were up again

Last edited:

non

Veteran
so today i went to the tent to find the runt didn't want to live anymore, found it dead and shriveled. well probably better this way. i picked it up from the soil to find a pathetic root smaller that most seeds make when sprouting. r.i.p runt and at least the remaining three look normal.

non

Veteran
vegging along. all topped, some type of training soonish.flip sometime october.

non

Veteran
so it seems that i have two females and one male, kinda what i wanted. preflowers are pretty obvious, unless they decide to herm which is unlikely.

non

Veteran
there's been trouble in the paradise and plants look like shit, so im scrapping them and starting again. luckily i have rooted cuts of mextiza, and will take cuts of taskenti and mextiza male too, there are some decent looking branches.

i switched back to my trustable older tent just to be sure its not about offgassing, but most probable is some fucked up ph thingy. don't think its a light burn either. i rather start fresh than to wait them anymore to bounce back.

fuckety fucky fuck, but in the end it's just delay. of course not many like failing.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
it might be you need to up your cal/mag because of the led light. i have to when i run my led panel.
IM using a led light and my lady is looking ok for now. she is now 7 weeks flowering full sativa. the buds looken kinda skinny so should I be adding some cal/mag the soil?

hopesluck

yea, i'd be using cal/mag at least 1 tsp per gallon ( depending on which brand cal/mag ) i use GO cal/mag myself just because it says organic, haha. i did a comparison before on grasscity forum comparing cal/mag every watering vs every other. the one i did everytime was almost twice the size of buds and bushier than the every other feeding.