What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2kw Perpetual Flip-flop SOG & Scrog

Cannabean

welcome back Shoots and Buddler, thank you for stopping by

The SCROG tent was harvested on day 56 after 5 days of flush. I chopped this tent last week on 4/6/14 so I already have dried weights...see below

Blue Dream Haze day 56, 5 days of flush
i just love the color she gets after a nice flush

Dubtech 7, day 56 after 5 day of flush

the haul from just the blue dream haze out of this tent

this harvest has been drying for a week and I jarred it up last night.

Blue Dream Haze - 490g, 23 plants (21.3g/plant)
Dubtech7 - 32g, 1 plant
Tahoe OG - 22g, 1 plant
Total - 544g, 25 plants (21.8g/plant)

not my biggest haul out of the SCROG tent, the blue dream plants were bushier and probably could have gone another few days before I flipped them to flower. good harvest though and I'm really impressed with how the dubtech 7 came out. very strange chemical musky smell, its nice. :woohoo:

Cannabean

after jarring up the SCROG tent harvest, I went to work harvesting the Trainwreck out of the SOG tent (right side of the pic below).

I didn't think much of trainwreck when I got the cut...the plants were vegging kind of strange, slow and looking unhealthy, too branchy and I wasn't impressed...wow did she change my mind in flower! amazing!!

SOG tent day 50, right table is on day 4 flush, left table still feeding
left is PK and GSC, right is Trainwreck

Trainwreck really bushed out all over the place, falling everywhere unable to support the weight of her own nugs. I had to use a bunch of stakes to keep her upright.

Trainwreck day 50, day 4 flush

nice dense smelly nugs from the trainwreck made for easy trimming. this pic looked better on my camera than it does here but I like it nonetheless

trainwreck

so the Trainwreck have all been chopped and are now drying. weights to come next week...here's a little sneak peak at the Purple Kush which will be cut down a week from now

Purple Kush day 50

Buddler

Veteran
Canna, I love the blue dream stuff must be some great sativa type high, that trainwreck is sure floppy but can yield high all nice ,PK looks great too man great job on the works bro and pics too! Bud..

Cannabean

sorry for the lack of updates. we got notice that our landlord put the house on sale and gave us 2 months notice back in early march. these last two harvests of trainwreck and PK/GSC are going to be my last for a few years. I'll start up again once i buy my own house. for now, I have about 3 lbs and 50g+ of shatter which should last me for years.

i took a few pics of the grow before I took down all 4 tents and all ducting off the walls...holy crap it was a ton of work. after packing everything up in boxes, I was able to fit everything I use for this whole 2kw perpetual SOG grow into a 5x5x8 storage container. very efficient and after 4 years in this location, the collapsibility of growtents are showing finally showing their value.

the SOG tent with just one table, the Purple Kush and Girl Scout Cookies tables at day 55

another angle with PK front and center

Purple Kush day 55

they all could and should have gone 70 days, as with all purples, but I had to chop and dry before the landlord inspected the place, so I chopped a bit early

Girl Scout Cookies day 55

that'll be the last of them for a while since I have packed up shop and moved. I'll still be here answering questions and lurking though. I am especially excited for when I start up again in a few years once I own a place and will finally be able to do it right...

DrFever

Veteran
you should try less plant bigger pots you probably would almost double yield in your scrog

midowo

SCROG tent day 54, day 4 flush
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=48099&pictureid=1230647]View Image[/url]

Blue Dream Haze day 54, day 4 flush
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=48099&pictureid=1230643]View Image[/url]

I'll be chopping this tent in a day or two, harvest pics to come soon. thanks for viewing and I appreciate your comments!!!
:kitty:

Hi Cannabean,

I am writing a book on cannabis growing and need a picture of a decent SCROG so I was wondering if I can use one of yours from this thread? Of course I would incloude a refference to your profile or any resource that you like.

Midowo