What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

62,000 watt Coco grow.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi! :tiphat:

Veg Room:
16 feet wide and 24 feet long.

Veg Room Lighting:
12k MH bulbs.
Hoods: Great White reflectors by Sun System.

Veg Room Cooling:
5 ton Goodman AC.

Strains:
150 God Bud x Unknown Kush.

Bloom Rooms:
2 rooms. Both are 30 feet long and 28 feet wide. 18 foot ceilings.

Bloom Room Lighting:
25 HPS bulbs in each room. Hanging vertically.

Bloom Room Cooling:
2 x 5 ton Goodman AC's.

The veg room has been built. Bloom rooms are built. Electrical is getting done right now.
One of the room's has a Ferrari being fixed inside of it. That room will be built last. Yes, I will take pics of the Ferrari. :D

Goal:

35 pounds per bloom room every 60 days.

Will post pics tmrw.

N

Nondual

Ha ha...whoa! Hey mang are you running any Iron Cindy in those rooms :biggrin:. Have you talked to the dork lately? I did and his thumb got bit by a spider and looked ugly. He's still alive though lol.

The last pics I saw of your last grow room in progress were like...:crazy:

Grow on broski :)

For those that don't know VagPuncher is definitely up to his neck in canna and then some.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
So a total of 5 five ton AC units?

Living the dream brother.. Crop on.

The 105 count.. is that per bloom room or in total?

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha ha...whoa! Hey mang are you running any Iron Cindy in those rooms :biggrin:. Have you talked to the dork lately? I did and his thumb got bit by a spider and looked ugly. He's still alive though lol.

The last pics I saw of your last grow room in progress were like...:crazy:

Grow on broski :)

For those that don't know VagPuncher is definitely up to his neck in canna and then some.

Not popped yet, BUT I am gonna set up a 6 light grow and that will be all organic and only for seeds.

I'll pheno hunt and grow organic bud for all my friends to smoke.

I haven't talked to him in almost.... 6 months? I think he is busy with the book?