What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
thanks killerweeed!!! i have to say i see your post all the time and you have to be one of the nicest ppl on ic!! thanks for the kind wordS! later :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
12-20-11 update

12-20-11 update

hey everyone!!! hope everyone is having fun this holiday season! i kno i am :joint:

well i got some pics of the babies tonight, they were just looking so perky and camera ready i had to snap a pic! haha

picture.php

picture.php

^ my soldiers :joint: almost ready for cuts!

picture.php

^banner mom next to a 2 gallon jug.

picture.php

^the seeds- prophet,sourbubble,blockhead IBL

picture.php

^blockhead IBL, im really not sure what to expect with this one, but i know i will be very pleased :joint:

so thats it for plant shots.... but i picked up a little bit of bud today just to taste something diff, ended up getting some green crack and banana kush, both are very very nice herbs, i only snaped a pick of the green crack tho as thats what im toking right now...

also a good friend ended up getting me a little bong for xmas! and i really love this thing! rips sooo nice...

picture.php

^i have an other bong thats like 15 inch's so it is nice to have a smaller one now for those more relaxing bong rips :)

picture.php

^green crack... im really enjoying this stuff. very nice smoke!

well guess thats all i have for updates! until next time everyone!

:joint:

later

G

GOOROO

how many ml's per gal of a+ b are you using?

and how high do you typically take it.

I've heard/read a lot of people don't go over 10 ml/gal but that is only 1.1 ec on my count?

Adrift

Veteran
hey there gooroo- i aswell max out at 10 ml per gallon, then i bring up my ec where i want it with other additives... depending on how hot i want the food :joint:

hope this helps! later

Adrift

Veteran
x-mas eve update

x-mas eve update

hope everyones having a nice holiday this year! ive been working hard this xmas week! got alot done, i set up 7 of the 8 tables for the main flower area, i just have to scrub them up a bit as there dirty :)

im gonna post pics of the flower area later, its a FUCKING mess right now! but until then i do have some other pics of some stuff going on...

i finally put up a 4x8 table in the mom room , and ive thrown out a few plants that i dont plan on using, a sour d, a couple sssdh . but dont worry i kept 1 of each cause momma didnt raise no fool!

i just didnt need so many of the same as im doing all banner in the main flower area.

i also setup a 6oo watt in a extra bedroom where i will be testing seeds and finding males :)

also in there i will flower 1 sour diesel, 1 purple kush, 1 sssdh.. along with my seed strains :joint:

well here are some pics , hope you all like :)

picture.php

^seed/randoms room :joint:
i think im gonna go vertical once all the plants are big enough, only doing like 10 plants in here i think...

picture.php

^getting bigger

picture.php

^banner

picture.php

^comparison shot of a banner mom, reference is a one gallon jug cut at the top....

well time for me to finish smoking this xmas blunt! hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas/Hanukkah/whatever you celebrate!

pce :joint:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude ...I'm so jealous its not even funny :shucks:

The plants are lookin fantastic :)

Have a great Xmas Drift :wave:

Hey Adrift where did you or can you point me in the direction of getting the Bruce baner clones Im in Socal and im having trobs finding it Thanks Man and Very Nice Grow!!

G

Guest 226076

pulling up the couch for this. i will learn alot from this thanks adrift,and happy trails.......

Adrift

Veteran
funknug-happy holidays to you aswell!!!!! hope your having a GREEN xmas :joint:

dansbuds-thanks tons!!!! merry xmas aswell!!!!

hungreyman420-nice to have you! i actually bought the banner about a year ago when they were leaking the clone in colorado... that place no longer sells the clone, and im not sure who does...and if your in socal i reallllllllly have no idea!!!! sorry! :tiphat:

buds4ever-thanks for pulling a chair up! nice to have you and happy growing :)

Adrift

Veteran
xmas update

xmas update

hey again everyone! i have been working hard today! scrubbing trays.

what a fun xmas right :)

haha... well with plenty of smoke breaks and dedication i was able to scrub 4 trays clean today. and these things where gross!! sticky mollasses all over, needless to say it was a bitch! and took me about 5 hours to clean the hell out of them.

i still have 3 more tables to clean, 1 more table to buy, and i need to buy more bricks to finish the last table... but for now im very happy!!!

i got the electric and ac being hooked up sometime this next week.

well anyways here are some pics of the progress!

picture.php

^here you can see the 3 tables that need to be cleaned!!!! what a b****..... takes alot more elbow grease then one would think. haha

picture.php

^the 4 that i did clean :)

picture.php

^hoods and random stuff

picture.php

^dehumidifier

thats it for the flower room progress.... doesnt look like much, but that was A HELL OF ALOT OF WORK.... had to carry so many bricks! :joint:

now ill leave you with a few shots of my seedlings...

picture.php

^prophet

picture.php

^blockhead

picture.php

^sour bubble

alright time for me to take bong rips and hope my back feels bettter!

happy holidays everyone!

:wave:

kln

Those moms look perfect, healthy green and not even a single tip burned!!! very nice job

How much do you give for a 4 x 8 table like that? I think my local retailers are getting greedy...

Adrift

Veteran
Those moms look perfect, healthy green and not even a single tip burned!!! very nice job

How much do you give for a 4 x 8 table like that? I think my local retailers are getting greedy...

thanks!!! i think these tables are around 250 if im not mistaken???

somewhere right around there :joint:

thats the question you wanted to know right??

:wave:

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

^banner leaf , thought this pic was kinda cool, on a record that i recommend, anyone who doesnt know tycho should youtube the name, one of my favs :joint:

picture.php

^here you can see the breeding/randoms room up and running, right now i have 1 sour d female, and 1 sssdh female in there, and today is day one of flower :joint:

picture.php

^yaaa, sour d left, sssdh right...gonna transplant them into there final home tom or the next day.

i only have the suitecase there to keep the temp at plant level, im sure i will have it in a less ghetto way eventually :)

haha

alrighttt time to smoke some cheese and watch t.v! later everyone

:joint: