What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 WATT COCO TENT

purple_man

Veteran
looking great bro!
by the way, are the clip fans the "brons" ones? i hope you have backups, those fuqers used to die out on me very fast ...

blessss

Dicomaco

This grow is amazing, I'm thinking of doing the exact thing after reading this thread. Everything looks so easy and clean!
I grow in coco too, have a huge Casey Jones mother waiting to clone, and I'm starting my first SCROG ever this weekend. I wish I'd seen this thread before, I'm getting worried that my 3.5 foot CJ will completely takeover my space after seeing the size of yours :p

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High MH! You dont need me tellin ya great grow..lol! Lovin the set up tho, may be switchin to the tent thing my self. Looks like an awsome set of genetics in there too.
You mind givin a zoomed in shot and description of yer conectors to the manifold(when ya get a chance)? ive toyed aroud with a few things that just aint perfect, id like to see what yer using..lol.

Peace and great job, bugout

daniels

how are things going Mountain? was watching this one from the begining... can't wait to see what you get man.
best!

Mountain High

Veteran
Hey thanks guys!, been sooo busy, I know I need to update. I have made some new improvements in the grow room I think you guys will like. I need to catch up on trimming first! Be back soon.

awesome grow!

any tips on LSTing would be awesome...things u look for, things you wouldn't do...when to top or not to top...maybe indica vs sativa techniques?

thanks
T5

Mountain High

Veteran
:wave:Thanks everyone!!!

No cal mag + was used on these strains. Some strains that I keep around need a bit at times, I really try to adjust the pH a bit before I break out the cal mag.. Everything is in jars right now and is still unweighed, so I will try to get that done asap now that the new tent is running. I added another light in there so I have a larger grow space for flowering now. Going with a longer veg and doing bushes. Some strains are in coco with H3Ad formula and some are in vegan soil and some are in organic soil with animal shit. I might have to start a new thread since its not a 1000w coco tent anymore. I will post a link when I get it started, but for now I have a few pics for you to get a peak.

Headband aka Original Diesel