What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
missed monday updates, culling males now, always the best 1s right dammit, welcome back

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
the male has been put in isolation to wait for dust, everything is ok except the kali mist f2, i fucked up something so i transplanted and just waiting now for it to fix herself, i find best to just leave the fuck alone

my experiment on female sccj f2s is a success , 4 for 4 female
lots of males first round, i think 3 out of 4 females on the pkak/sd cross
1 pbsd/cj is female
3 gk/sb are female
1 sourcream/kalimist is female, i will make f2s the male is sckm
im hoping the sourcreek sourdesil/ unknow male are just femizized selfed seeds,have 3 lil plants of those
im germing 4 shire/swl seeds , i see tails today
starting to get nice and cramped in there now, i made a semi stadium effect and raised up th elight abit, trying induce stretch in some plants and reduce it others, all in all i had a slow start and weed never grows as fast as we want , but have a nice start going, and should have closet jammed full of tops and colas soon, buddy gave me a whole gallon of ej bloom , got the whole ej line except the veg nutes, i got piss and happy frog for N , i got a pretty rich soil so N shouldnt be a prob, thanks for poppin in there nic, ill try to get some pics in the sunlight when i can get a nice day and some privacy and some batterys, glad i made the switch from cfls to hps, coughcootiecough , thanks everyone for the seeds and dedication in making them, hopefully ill get some seeds to share

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
you just cant grow nic,, seems everyone else likes it, maybe its yer miracle grow ferts, ya know when ya see hairs ya dont give them 30-10-10 for the next 10 weeks

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
picture.php