in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > you never seen someone so useless

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
you never seen someone so useless Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2018, 03:48 AM #191
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
[quote=Itsmychoice;8426031]
Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post
Last seed order for sure.

I am going to call bullshit. You can’t stop
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2018, 04:19 AM #192
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond repute
Once upon a time...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:22 AM #193
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond repute
No more seeds. I swear it. For the foreseeable future anyway.

Plus, if you had an addiction like mine, grinding those seeds and snorting them up, you'd need a fat stash too.

Snooooooooooort.

In the middle of a rehab on my home, got the inspection for the electric today and service is turned on.

What's the first thing I did with power in the house?

I'm back !!!

Last edited by useless.gardens; 11-21-2018 at 05:34 AM..
useless.gardens is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:29 AM #194
Goats

Goats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post
No more seeds. I swear it. For the foreseeable future anyway.

Plus, if you had an addiction like mine, grinding those seeds and snorting them up, you'd need a fat stash too.

Snooooooooooort.

In the middle of a rehab on my home, got the inspection for the electric today and service is turned on.

What's the first thing we did with power in the house?

I'm back !!!

get poppin!
Goats is online now Quote

Old 11-21-2018, 06:59 PM #195
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
Still lurkn...

Old 11-21-2018, 07:56 PM #196
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Won't be long and you'll be firing on all cylnders ! I'm excited and it's not even my grow !

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2018, 04:30 PM #197
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome possum!

It's getting green again.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 01:03 PM #198
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

been waiting a while for this moment.

many months i sat in a cell, for no good reason, dreaming about this.

afghan kush

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2018, 06:45 PM #199
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Useless.gardens
Do you put seed straight in those or do you towel them then place them in ? Been curiuos of them plugs
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 07:51 PM #200
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
Useless.gardens
Do you put seed straight in those or do you towel them then place them in ? Been curiuos of them plugs
I only put a seed in a towel if the towel is truly high quality. I used low-quality towel once and it actually turned the seedlings to mush via what I suspect is contamination by bad microbes or fungus or bacteria.

I use the peat products because they have perfect pH for cracking seed. And I only use them for germinating seeds.

I'll use something like root riots only for cuttings and never for seed... I usually keep all my mother's backed up with domes, trays, and root riots in case something happens ...even if I have to throw them in the trash if there's no space to grow them out.

Generally, I really like an aero cloner and a dwc cloner for my cuttings.

I soak the seeds for 24 hours.

At the same time, I hydrate the pucks ...and when they raise up ...I hit them with a little bit of Great White mycos.

24 hours later I drop the seed down into it not too deep cover it up with a little peat and put it under a clamp lamp with a twisty bulb in it for heat.

That's it.

And this case I'm three for three with the Afghan Kush... And I got a cross made with Bay 11 called Unknown Kush (delicious seeds) in the other two pucks that I'm still waiting to see break the top.

I cracked Afghan Kush, which you didn't ask me about but want to offer, because it's the first seed I bought ages and ages and ages ago from Attitude Seed Bank.

My first ever see purchase was Afghan Kush, blue cheese, and Kaya 47.

Since this is my first seed crack in a while I figured I'd go back to my roots.

Even better, a thorough and very honorable member on the board got me lined up for cuts so it should be a good year !!!!!!!!!!!!
useless.gardens is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.