What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SUBCOOL Rest In Peace

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Thank you for introducing the community to super soil and the couple gems from your genetic line.

Keep it respectful people.. not trying to taint anyones legacy and he was forgiven no matter what anyone says about him. Hes a beautiful soul and he still lives on through us. Let us be reminded of his good deeds.

My condolences to family, friends and our community.

U

useless.gardens

huge fan of JTR.

rather quickly, i just checked the web & see nothing. curious as to how you know this information?

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Mz.Jill had posted it on her IG.

Dido! That's how i found out too, y'all add me on IG too. Same handle (username)

Makes my heart break knowing that he was living in a RV in the midst of relocating. Id like to know more information if anyone would chime in? Like what happened to the whole Arizona project at the bowling alley.. ?

thailer

i'm reading he was not doing so well because of COPD. i don't follow them on IG but she just posted a little bit ago.

B

bench warmer

RIP. I appreciate the flavours in Sub’s & MzJill’s old strains.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
R.I.P Subcool.

Far too young, sad to hear of his troubles. Never really a fan of his work but I respected his passion with the plant, and his generosity with sick people.

Godspeed